CHESAPEAKE ENERGY CORPORATION published their results Q4 and 2013 full year:
- Q4-2013 to Q4-2012: growth from $ 4.541 B to $ 3.539 B, $ 1.002 B, 28.3%;
- 2013 to 2012: growth from $ 17.506 B to $ 12.316 B, $ 5.19 B, 42.1%.
- Q4-2013 to Q4-2012: down from $ 249 M to $ 756 M, $ (507) M, (67)%;
- 2013 to 2012: growth with $ 2.069 B to $ (1.694) B, $ 3.763 B;
- Q4-2013 to Q-4 2012: down from $ (74) M to $ 344 M, $ (418) M;
- 2013 to 2012: growth from $ (594) M to $ (894 M, $ 1.488 B.
|November, 20, 09:35:00|
|November, 20, 09:30:00|
|November, 20, 09:25:00|
|November, 20, 09:20:00|
|November, 20, 09:15:00|
|November, 20, 09:10:00|
REUTERS - India’s natural gas consumption is expected to rise to 70 billion cubic metres (bcm) by 2022 and 100 bcm by 2030, according to a government think tank and the Oxford Institute of Energy Studies, up from 50 bcm now. India burns just 7 percent of what top user the United States consumes in a year with about a quarter of India’s population.
Norway, which relies on oil and gas for about a fifth of economic output, would be less vulnerable to declining crude prices without its fund investing in the industry, the central bank said Thursday. The divestment would mark the second major step in scrubbing the world’s biggest wealth fund of climate risk, after it sold most of its coal stocks.
WSJ - Light, sweet crude for December delivery rose $1.41, or 2.6%, to $56.55 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange, snapping a three-session losing streak. Brent, the global benchmark, advanced $1.36, or 2.2%, to $62.72 a barrel.
U.S. Rig Count is up 327 rigs from last year's count of 588, with oil rigs up 267, gas rigs up 61, and miscellaneous rigs down 1 to 1. Canada Rig Count is up 24 rigs from last year's count of 184, with oil rigs up 9 and gas rigs up 15.