CHESAPEAKE ENERGY CORPORATION published their results Q4 and 2013 full year:
- Q4-2013 to Q4-2012: growth from $ 4.541 B to $ 3.539 B, $ 1.002 B, 28.3%;
- 2013 to 2012: growth from $ 17.506 B to $ 12.316 B, $ 5.19 B, 42.1%.
- Q4-2013 to Q4-2012: down from $ 249 M to $ 756 M, $ (507) M, (67)%;
- 2013 to 2012: growth with $ 2.069 B to $ (1.694) B, $ 3.763 B;
- Q4-2013 to Q-4 2012: down from $ (74) M to $ 344 M, $ (418) M;
- 2013 to 2012: growth from $ (594) M to $ (894 M, $ 1.488 B.
|March, 16, 10:40:00|
|March, 16, 10:35:00|
|March, 16, 10:30:00|
|March, 16, 10:25:00|
|March, 16, 10:20:00|
|March, 16, 10:15:00|
BLOOMBERG - While Europe as a whole gets more than a third of its gas from Russia, that share is lower in the U.K., which receives the bulk of its fuel from North Sea fields and Norway. Still, Moscow-based Gazprom PJSC was the second-biggest supplier to major industrial consumers in the U.K. last year, according to Britain’s energy regulator Ofgem.
FT - of the six LNG tankers that have made deliveries into the UK so far in 2018 three have carried cargoes originally from Russia, leading to questions about whether Moscow was gaining a foothold in the UK gas market after starting up the Yamal LNG facility in Siberia late last year.
REUTERS - So far this year, two Yamal cargoes unloaded at British terminals for domestic consumption, accounting for about a third of Britain’s 2018 LNG imports after typical supplier Qatar pre-sold the bulk of its winter output to Asia last year.
REUTERS - U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude futures CLc1 were at $60.77 a barrel at 0753 GMT, up 6 cents, or 0.1 percent, from their previous settlement. Brent crude futures LCOc1 were at $64.62 per barrel, down just 2 cents from their last close.