HALLIBURTON FLIES ABOVE, RIGHT ?
HALLIBURTON published 4th Quarter and Full Year 2013 results:
• Q4-2013 to Q4-2012: grouth from $ 7.29 B to $ 7.64 B, $ 350 M, 4.8%;
• Q4-2013 to Q3-2013: grouth from $ 7.47 B to $ 7.64 B, $ 170 M, 2.3%;
• 2013 to 2012: grouth from $ 28.5 B to $ 29.4 B, $ 900 M, 3.1 %.
• Q4-2013 to Q4-2012: growth with $ 1.4 B to $ 1.63 B, $ 230 M, 16.4%;
• Q4-2013 to Q3-2013: growth from $ 1.58 B to $ 1.63 B, $ 50 M, 3%;
• 2013 to 2012: down with $ 5.74 B to $ 5.04 B, $ 700 M, 12.2%;
• Q4-2013 to Q-4 2012: growth from $ 669 M B to $ 793 M, $ 124 M, 15.6%;
• Q4-2013 to Q3-2013: grouth from $ 706 M to $ 793 M, $ 87 M, 12.3%;
• 2013 to 2012: down from $ 2.64 B to $ 2.16 B, $ 480 M , 18.2%.
“Our strategy is working well and we intend to stay the course in the coming year. We are optimistic about our ability to grow our North America revenue and margins, and to realize continued revenue and margin growth in our international business, which we believe will result in double-digit growth in our earnings per share in 2014. We have been and will continue to be relentlessly focused on delivering consistent execution and best-in-class returns,” said president and CEO Dave Lesar.
More information here.
|March, 21, 12:50:00|
|March, 21, 12:45:00|
|March, 21, 12:40:00|
|March, 21, 12:35:00|
|March, 21, 12:30:00|
|March, 21, 12:25:00|
BLOOMBERG - The Saudis see atomic energy as a way to ease their dependence on finite fossil fuels. But they are also driven by competition with their rival Iran, which has multiple nuclear facilities.
PLATTS - The Russian energy ministry said there are many pilot projects introducing blockchain to Russia's energy sector in the development and discussion stage, which could have a "potentially significant" impact on optimizing oil and gas companies' costs.
ROSNEFT - Net income attributable to Rosneft shareholders reached RUB 100 bln in 4Q 2017, more than doubling QoQ. In 12M 2017 it amounted to RUB 222 bln, exceeding the 2016 level by 27.6%.
AOG - Total contributed a participation fee of $1.15bn to enter the Umm Shaif and Nasr concession and a fee of $300mn to enter the Lower Zakum concession. Both concessions are operated by ADNOC Offshore, a subsidiary of ADNOC, on behalf of all concession partners.