HALLIBURTON FLIES ABOVE, RIGHT ?
HALLIBURTON published 4th Quarter and Full Year 2013 results:
• Q4-2013 to Q4-2012: grouth from $ 7.29 B to $ 7.64 B, $ 350 M, 4.8%;
• Q4-2013 to Q3-2013: grouth from $ 7.47 B to $ 7.64 B, $ 170 M, 2.3%;
• 2013 to 2012: grouth from $ 28.5 B to $ 29.4 B, $ 900 M, 3.1 %.
• Q4-2013 to Q4-2012: growth with $ 1.4 B to $ 1.63 B, $ 230 M, 16.4%;
• Q4-2013 to Q3-2013: growth from $ 1.58 B to $ 1.63 B, $ 50 M, 3%;
• 2013 to 2012: down with $ 5.74 B to $ 5.04 B, $ 700 M, 12.2%;
• Q4-2013 to Q-4 2012: growth from $ 669 M B to $ 793 M, $ 124 M, 15.6%;
• Q4-2013 to Q3-2013: grouth from $ 706 M to $ 793 M, $ 87 M, 12.3%;
• 2013 to 2012: down from $ 2.64 B to $ 2.16 B, $ 480 M , 18.2%.
“Our strategy is working well and we intend to stay the course in the coming year. We are optimistic about our ability to grow our North America revenue and margins, and to realize continued revenue and margin growth in our international business, which we believe will result in double-digit growth in our earnings per share in 2014. We have been and will continue to be relentlessly focused on delivering consistent execution and best-in-class returns,” said president and CEO Dave Lesar.
More information here.
|September, 22, 09:20:00|
|September, 22, 09:15:00|
|September, 22, 09:10:00|
|September, 22, 09:05:00|
|September, 22, 09:00:00|
|September, 22, 08:55:00|
Instead, with the planned referendum just days away, Russian state oil giant Rosneft announced its latest investment last week, to help Iraqi Kurdistan develop its natural gas industry, for domestic supplies and eventual export.
Iran exported over 5 billion cubic meters (bcm) of natural gas during the first five months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21-August 22), Dispatching director of National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC) announced.
Gazprom Neft has shipped its second and largest cargo of Iraqi crude to the US since the Badra field, its flagship overseas oil project, came on stream in 2014, the Russian oil company said Tuesday.
Qatargas has agreed to sell 1.5 million tpy of LNG to Turkey’s BOTAŞ Petroleum Pipeline Corporation (BOTAŞ) over a period of three years