KCA DEUTAG BARELY ALIVE
KCA DEUTAG announced 2013 results:
- REVENUE 2013 to 2012: grouth from $ 1.74 B to $ 2.1 B, $ 360 M, 2.1%;
- EBITDA 2013 to 2012: growth with $ 263 M to $ 300 M, $ 37 M, 14.1%;
- NET DEBT Q4 2012 to Q4 2013: growth with $ 1.2 B to $ 1.21 B, $ 100 M, 1%.
- Diversified business across both onshore and offshore
- Strong market position across highly attractive international markets
- Excellent HSE performance
- High level of earnings visibility, $6.8bn backlog and blue chip customer base
- Experienced management team, supported by committed shareholders
- Significant strategic developments during 2013
More information here.
|December, 15, 13:20:00|
|December, 15, 13:15:00|
|December, 15, 13:10:00|
|December, 15, 13:05:00|
|December, 15, 13:00:00|
|December, 15, 12:55:00|
LUKOIL - The plan is based on the conservative $50 per barrel oil price scenario. Sustainable hydrocarbon production growth is planned in the Upstream business segment along with the growth in the share of high-margin projects in the overall production. In the Downstream business segment, the focus is on the improvement of operating efficiency and selective investment projects targeted at the enhancement of product slate.
BP - BP will acquire on completion a 43% equity share in Lightsource for a total consideration of $200 million, paid over three years. The great majority of this investment will fund Lightsource’s worldwide growth pipeline. The company will be renamed Lightsource BP and BP will have two seats on the board of directors.
REUTERS - Brent crude was up 69 cents, or 1.1 percent, at $64.03 a barrel by 0743 GMT. It had settled down $1.35, or 2.1 percent, on Tuesday on a wave of profit-taking after news of a key North Sea pipeline shutdown helped send the global benchmark above $65 for the first time since mid-2015. U.S. West Texas Intermediate crude was up 45 cents, or 0.8 percent, at $57.59 a barrel.
ROSATOM - On December 10, 2017, the construction start ceremony took place at the Akkuyu NPP site under a limited construction licence issued by the Turkish Atomic Energy Agency (TAEK). Director General of the ROSATOM Alexey Likhachev, and First Deputy Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Turkish Republic, Fatih Donmez, took part in the ceremony.