KCA DEUTAG BARELY ALIVE
KCA DEUTAG announced 2013 results:
- REVENUE 2013 to 2012: grouth from $ 1.74 B to $ 2.1 B, $ 360 M, 2.1%;
- EBITDA 2013 to 2012: growth with $ 263 M to $ 300 M, $ 37 M, 14.1%;
- NET DEBT Q4 2012 to Q4 2013: growth with $ 1.2 B to $ 1.21 B, $ 100 M, 1%.
- Diversified business across both onshore and offshore
- Strong market position across highly attractive international markets
- Excellent HSE performance
- High level of earnings visibility, $6.8bn backlog and blue chip customer base
- Experienced management team, supported by committed shareholders
- Significant strategic developments during 2013
More information here.
|March, 18, 11:45:00|
|March, 18, 11:40:00|
|March, 18, 11:35:00|
|March, 18, 11:30:00|
|March, 18, 11:25:00|
|March, 18, 11:20:00|
PENNENERGY - Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has secured orders for the supply of 39 onshore wind turbines in France, with aggregate capacity of 104 MW, at five wind farms being developed in the regions of Hauts de France, Grand Est, Burgundy and in Western France.
FRB - Industrial production rose 1.1 percent in February following a decline of 0.3 percent in January. Manufacturing production increased 1.2 percent in February, its largest gain since October. Mining output jumped 4.3 percent, mostly reflecting strong gains in oil and gas extraction.
PLATTS - NYMEX Apr natural gas little changed at $2.678/MMBtu
BAKER HUGHES A GE - U.S. Rig Count is up 6 rigs from last week to 990, with oil rigs up 4 to 800, gas rigs up 1 to 189, and miscellaneous rigs up 1 to 1. Canada Rig Count is down 54 rigs from last week to 219, with oil rigs down 52 to 144 and gas rigs down 2 to 75.