BAKER HUGHES UP
BAKER HUGHES published their results 1Q 2014.
1Q 2013 / 1Q 2014:
- REVENUE UP from $5.2B to $5.7B, $0.5B, 9.6%;
- NET INCOME UP from $267M to $328M, $61M, 22.8%;
- EBITDA UP from $893M to $1.05B, $154M, 17.2%;
- REVENUE UP from $2.6B to $2.8B, $0.2B, 7.7%;
- PROFIT UP from $235M to $300M, $75M, 31.9%;
MIDDLE EAST / ASIA PACIFIC:
- REVENUE UP from $894M to $1.1B, $214M, 23.9%;
- PROFIT UP from $116M to $141M, $25M, 21.6%;
EUROPE / AFRICA / RUSSIA CASPIAN:
- REVENUE UP from $854M to $996M, $142M, 16.6%;
- PROFIT UP from $93M to $148M, $55M, 59.1%;
- REVENUE DOWN from $590M to $530M, $60M, 10.2%;
- PROFIT DOWN from $72M to $58M, $14M, 19.4%;
|December, 18, 12:50:00|
|December, 18, 12:45:00|
|December, 18, 12:40:00|
|December, 18, 12:35:00|
|December, 18, 12:30:00|
|December, 18, 12:25:00|
PLATTS - National Australia Bank announced Thursday it will no longer provide financing for new thermal coal projects.
Petrobras and ExxonMobil signed a memorandum of understanding regarding a strategic alliance to jointly identify and evaluate potential business opportunities.
ExxonMobil Development Africa B.V. has acquired a 25 percent indirect interest in Mozambique’s gas-rich Area 4 block from Eni and assume responsibility for midstream operations.
U.S. Rig Count is down 1 rig from last week to 930, with oil rigs down 4 to 747, gas rigs up 3 to 183, and miscellaneous rigs unchanged. Canada Rig Count is up 19 rigs from last week to 238, with oil rigs up 22 to 134 and gas rigs down 3 to 104.