BAKER HUGHES UP
BAKER HUGHES published their results 1Q 2014.
1Q 2013 / 1Q 2014:
- REVENUE UP from $5.2B to $5.7B, $0.5B, 9.6%;
- NET INCOME UP from $267M to $328M, $61M, 22.8%;
- EBITDA UP from $893M to $1.05B, $154M, 17.2%;
- REVENUE UP from $2.6B to $2.8B, $0.2B, 7.7%;
- PROFIT UP from $235M to $300M, $75M, 31.9%;
MIDDLE EAST / ASIA PACIFIC:
- REVENUE UP from $894M to $1.1B, $214M, 23.9%;
- PROFIT UP from $116M to $141M, $25M, 21.6%;
EUROPE / AFRICA / RUSSIA CASPIAN:
- REVENUE UP from $854M to $996M, $142M, 16.6%;
- PROFIT UP from $93M to $148M, $55M, 59.1%;
- REVENUE DOWN from $590M to $530M, $60M, 10.2%;
- PROFIT DOWN from $72M to $58M, $14M, 19.4%;
|June, 20, 13:15:00|
|June, 20, 13:10:00|
|June, 20, 13:05:00|
|June, 20, 13:00:00|
|June, 20, 12:55:00|
|June, 20, 12:50:00|
NPD - Preliminary production figures for May 2018 show an average daily production of 1 629 000 barrels of oil, NGL and condensate, which is a decrease of 236 000 barrels per day compared to April.
PLATTS - Libyan crude production has fallen around 400,000 b/d -- or nearly halved -- due to militia attacks on the eastern oil terminals of Ras Lanuf and Es Sider, the head of the country?s National Oil Corp. said Tuesday.
PLATTS - Venezuela's crude output averaged 1.36 million b/d in May, down from 1.41 million b/d in April, and 1.9 million b/d in May 2017, according to S&P Global Platts. The International Energy Agency said it could fall to 800,000 b/d or even lower next year.
PLATTS - Nigerian oil has been slow to sell this month as bidders for the country's July-loading heavy and light sweet crudes have been absent from the market. Market participants pegged the amount of unsold Nigerian barrels loading in July at 20 million-34 million barrels, amounting to roughly 40%-75% of what is produced in a month.