SCHLUMBERGER published their results 1Q 2014.
1Q 2013 / 1Q 2014:
- REVENUE UP from $10.6B to $11.2B, $0.6B, 5.7%;
- NET INCOME UP from $1.3B to $1.6B, $0.3B, 23.1%;
- REVENUE UP from $4.1B to $4.3B, $0.2B, 4.9%;
- INCOME UP from $725M to $881M, $156M, 21.5%;
- REVENUE UP from $3.8B to $4.1B, $0.3B, 7.9%;
- INCOME UP from $555M to $737M, $182M, 32.8%;
- REVENUE UP from $3.3B to $3.7B, $0.4B, 12.1%;
- INCOME UP from $627M to $683M, $56M, 8.9%;
- REVENUE UP from $2.86B to $2.88B, $0.02B, 0.7%;
- INCOME UP from $509M to $585M, $76M, 14.9%;
MIDDLE EAST & ASIA:
- REVENUE UP from $2.4B to $2.8B, $0.4B, 16.7%;
- INCOME UP from $547M to $749M, $202M, 36.9%;
- REVENUE DOWN from $1.9B to $1.8B, $0.1B, 5.3%;
- INCOME from $371M to $371M, $0, 0.0%;
|December, 18, 12:50:00|
|December, 18, 12:45:00|
|December, 18, 12:40:00|
|December, 18, 12:35:00|
|December, 18, 12:30:00|
|December, 18, 12:25:00|
PLATTS - National Australia Bank announced Thursday it will no longer provide financing for new thermal coal projects.
Petrobras and ExxonMobil signed a memorandum of understanding regarding a strategic alliance to jointly identify and evaluate potential business opportunities.
ExxonMobil Development Africa B.V. has acquired a 25 percent indirect interest in Mozambique’s gas-rich Area 4 block from Eni and assume responsibility for midstream operations.
U.S. Rig Count is down 1 rig from last week to 930, with oil rigs down 4 to 747, gas rigs up 3 to 183, and miscellaneous rigs unchanged. Canada Rig Count is up 19 rigs from last week to 238, with oil rigs up 22 to 134 and gas rigs down 3 to 104.