SCHLUMBERGER published their results 1Q 2014.
1Q 2013 / 1Q 2014:
- REVENUE UP from $10.6B to $11.2B, $0.6B, 5.7%;
- NET INCOME UP from $1.3B to $1.6B, $0.3B, 23.1%;
- REVENUE UP from $4.1B to $4.3B, $0.2B, 4.9%;
- INCOME UP from $725M to $881M, $156M, 21.5%;
- REVENUE UP from $3.8B to $4.1B, $0.3B, 7.9%;
- INCOME UP from $555M to $737M, $182M, 32.8%;
- REVENUE UP from $3.3B to $3.7B, $0.4B, 12.1%;
- INCOME UP from $627M to $683M, $56M, 8.9%;
- REVENUE UP from $2.86B to $2.88B, $0.02B, 0.7%;
- INCOME UP from $509M to $585M, $76M, 14.9%;
MIDDLE EAST & ASIA:
- REVENUE UP from $2.4B to $2.8B, $0.4B, 16.7%;
- INCOME UP from $547M to $749M, $202M, 36.9%;
- REVENUE DOWN from $1.9B to $1.8B, $0.1B, 5.3%;
- INCOME from $371M to $371M, $0, 0.0%;
|March, 16, 10:40:00|
|March, 16, 10:35:00|
|March, 16, 10:30:00|
|March, 16, 10:25:00|
|March, 16, 10:20:00|
|March, 16, 10:15:00|
BLOOMBERG - While Europe as a whole gets more than a third of its gas from Russia, that share is lower in the U.K., which receives the bulk of its fuel from North Sea fields and Norway. Still, Moscow-based Gazprom PJSC was the second-biggest supplier to major industrial consumers in the U.K. last year, according to Britain’s energy regulator Ofgem.
FT - of the six LNG tankers that have made deliveries into the UK so far in 2018 three have carried cargoes originally from Russia, leading to questions about whether Moscow was gaining a foothold in the UK gas market after starting up the Yamal LNG facility in Siberia late last year.
REUTERS - So far this year, two Yamal cargoes unloaded at British terminals for domestic consumption, accounting for about a third of Britain’s 2018 LNG imports after typical supplier Qatar pre-sold the bulk of its winter output to Asia last year.
REUTERS - U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude futures CLc1 were at $60.77 a barrel at 0753 GMT, up 6 cents, or 0.1 percent, from their previous settlement. Brent crude futures LCOc1 were at $64.62 per barrel, down just 2 cents from their last close.