SCHLUMBERGER published their results 1Q 2014.
1Q 2013 / 1Q 2014:
- REVENUE UP from $10.6B to $11.2B, $0.6B, 5.7%;
- NET INCOME UP from $1.3B to $1.6B, $0.3B, 23.1%;
- REVENUE UP from $4.1B to $4.3B, $0.2B, 4.9%;
- INCOME UP from $725M to $881M, $156M, 21.5%;
- REVENUE UP from $3.8B to $4.1B, $0.3B, 7.9%;
- INCOME UP from $555M to $737M, $182M, 32.8%;
- REVENUE UP from $3.3B to $3.7B, $0.4B, 12.1%;
- INCOME UP from $627M to $683M, $56M, 8.9%;
- REVENUE UP from $2.86B to $2.88B, $0.02B, 0.7%;
- INCOME UP from $509M to $585M, $76M, 14.9%;
MIDDLE EAST & ASIA:
- REVENUE UP from $2.4B to $2.8B, $0.4B, 16.7%;
- INCOME UP from $547M to $749M, $202M, 36.9%;
- REVENUE DOWN from $1.9B to $1.8B, $0.1B, 5.3%;
- INCOME from $371M to $371M, $0, 0.0%;
|September, 22, 09:20:00|
|September, 22, 09:15:00|
|September, 22, 09:10:00|
|September, 22, 09:05:00|
|September, 22, 09:00:00|
|September, 22, 08:55:00|
Instead, with the planned referendum just days away, Russian state oil giant Rosneft announced its latest investment last week, to help Iraqi Kurdistan develop its natural gas industry, for domestic supplies and eventual export.
Iran exported over 5 billion cubic meters (bcm) of natural gas during the first five months of the current Iranian calendar year (March 21-August 22), Dispatching director of National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC) announced.
Gazprom Neft has shipped its second and largest cargo of Iraqi crude to the US since the Badra field, its flagship overseas oil project, came on stream in 2014, the Russian oil company said Tuesday.
Qatargas has agreed to sell 1.5 million tpy of LNG to Turkey’s BOTAŞ Petroleum Pipeline Corporation (BOTAŞ) over a period of three years