TESCO: BELOW EXPECTATIONS AGAIN
Tesco Corporation Reports Q1 2014 Results:
- Q1-2014 to Q1-2013: down from $ 127.1 M to $ 121.4 M, $ 5.7 M, 4.5%;
- Q1-2014 to Q4-2013: down from $ 136.9 M to $ 121.4 M, $ 15.5 M, 11.3%;
TOP DRIVES SEGMENT REVENUE:
- Q1-2014 to Q1–2013: down from $ 75.6 M to $ 64.7 M, $ 10.9 M, 14.4%;
- Q1-2014 to Q4-2013: down from $ 81.9 M to $ 64.7 M, $ 17.2 M, 21%;
- segment share down from 59.5% to 53.3%;
TOP DRIVES SALES:
- Q1-2014 to Q1–2013: down from $ 32.8 M to $ 25.3 M, $ 7.5 M, 22.9%;
- Q1-2014 to Q4-2013: down from $ 34.6 M to $ 25.3 M, $ 9.3 M, 26.9%;
- segment share down from 25.8% to 20.8%;
TOP DRIVES RENTAL SERVICES:
- Q1-2014 to Q1-2013: down from $ 29.7 M to $ 24.7 M, $ 5 M, 16.8%;
- Q1-2014 to Q4-2013: down from $ 32.0 M to $ 24.7 M, $ 7.3 M, 22.8%;
- segment share down from 23.4% to 20.3%;
- Q1-2014 to Q1 2013: down from $ 8.8 M to $ 3.0 M, $ 5.8 M, 65.9%;
- Q1-2014 to Q4-2013: down from $ 5.5 M to $ 3.0 M, $ 2.5 M, 45.5%;
EARNINGS PER SHARE:
- Q1-2014 to Q1 2013: down from $ 0.22 to $ 0.07, $ 0.15, 68.2%;
- Q1-2014 to Q4-2013: down from $ 0.14 to $ 0.07, $ 0.07, 50%;
- Q1-2014 to Q4 2013: down from $ 23.2 M to $ 22.0 M, $ 1.2 M, 5.2%;
- Q1-2014 to Q1-2013: down from $ 24.4 M to $ 22.0 M, $ 2.4 M, 9.8%.
|December, 15, 13:20:00|
|December, 15, 13:15:00|
|December, 15, 13:10:00|
|December, 15, 13:05:00|
|December, 15, 13:00:00|
|December, 15, 12:55:00|
LUKOIL - The plan is based on the conservative $50 per barrel oil price scenario. Sustainable hydrocarbon production growth is planned in the Upstream business segment along with the growth in the share of high-margin projects in the overall production. In the Downstream business segment, the focus is on the improvement of operating efficiency and selective investment projects targeted at the enhancement of product slate.
BP - BP will acquire on completion a 43% equity share in Lightsource for a total consideration of $200 million, paid over three years. The great majority of this investment will fund Lightsource’s worldwide growth pipeline. The company will be renamed Lightsource BP and BP will have two seats on the board of directors.
REUTERS - Brent crude was up 69 cents, or 1.1 percent, at $64.03 a barrel by 0743 GMT. It had settled down $1.35, or 2.1 percent, on Tuesday on a wave of profit-taking after news of a key North Sea pipeline shutdown helped send the global benchmark above $65 for the first time since mid-2015. U.S. West Texas Intermediate crude was up 45 cents, or 0.8 percent, at $57.59 a barrel.
ROSATOM - On December 10, 2017, the construction start ceremony took place at the Akkuyu NPP site under a limited construction licence issued by the Turkish Atomic Energy Agency (TAEK). Director General of the ROSATOM Alexey Likhachev, and First Deputy Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Turkish Republic, Fatih Donmez, took part in the ceremony.