SEADRILL Q2 RESULTS
- Seadrill Limited reports second quarter 2014 EBITDA* of US$641 million
- The Seadrill Group* on a consolidated basis reports record EBITDA of US$865 million
- Seadrill Limited reports second quarter 2014 net income of US$653 million and earnings per share of $1.29
- Seadrill Limited maintains quarterly dividend at US$1 per share
- Seadrill Group on a consolidated basis maintains orderbacklog of approximately US$20 billion
- Seadrill secures contracts for the jack-up units West Tucana, West Telesto, West Ariel, and West Prospero and extends contract for the West Mischief. The total revenue potential for the new contracts is approximately US$433 million.
- Seadrill sells 230 million shares of SapuraKencana raising approximately US$300 million in proceeds.
- Seadrill Partners completes US$1.1 billion add-on term loan B
- North Atlantic Drilling announces extensive Investment and Co-operation Agreement with Rosneft to partner in the Russian market.
- Seadrill secures a contract with Total for employment of the West Jupiter. The contract is for a firm period of 5 years and has a total revenue potential for the primary contract term of approximately US$1.1 billion inclusive of mobilization.
|July, 23, 13:55:00|
|July, 23, 13:50:00|
|July, 23, 13:45:00|
|July, 23, 13:40:00|
|July, 23, 13:35:00|
|July, 23, 13:30:00|
IEA - For the third consecutive year, global energy investment declined, to USD 1.8 trillion (United States dollars) in 2017 – a fall of 2% in real terms. The power generation sector accounted for most of this decline, due to fewer additions of coal, hydro and nuclear power capacity, which more than offset increased investment in solar photovoltaics.
EIA - Crude oil production from the major US onshore regions is forecast to increase 143,000 b/d month-over-month in July from 7,327 to 7,470 thousand barrels/day , gas production to increase 1,066 million cubic feet/day from 69,466 to 70,532 million cubic feet/day .
U.S. FRB - Industrial production rose 0.6 percent in June after declining 0.5 percent in May. For the second quarter as a whole, industrial production advanced at an annual rate of 6.0 percent, its third consecutive quarterly increase. Manufacturing output moved up 0.8 percent in June.
U.S. DT - The sum total in May of all net foreign acquisitions of long-term securities, short-term U.S. securities, and banking flows was a net TIC inflow of $69.9 billion. Of this, net foreign private inflows were $58.8 billion, and net foreign official inflows were $11.1 billion.