SEADRILL Q2 RESULTS
- Seadrill Limited reports second quarter 2014 EBITDA* of US$641 million
- The Seadrill Group* on a consolidated basis reports record EBITDA of US$865 million
- Seadrill Limited reports second quarter 2014 net income of US$653 million and earnings per share of $1.29
- Seadrill Limited maintains quarterly dividend at US$1 per share
- Seadrill Group on a consolidated basis maintains orderbacklog of approximately US$20 billion
- Seadrill secures contracts for the jack-up units West Tucana, West Telesto, West Ariel, and West Prospero and extends contract for the West Mischief. The total revenue potential for the new contracts is approximately US$433 million.
- Seadrill sells 230 million shares of SapuraKencana raising approximately US$300 million in proceeds.
- Seadrill Partners completes US$1.1 billion add-on term loan B
- North Atlantic Drilling announces extensive Investment and Co-operation Agreement with Rosneft to partner in the Russian market.
- Seadrill secures a contract with Total for employment of the West Jupiter. The contract is for a firm period of 5 years and has a total revenue potential for the primary contract term of approximately US$1.1 billion inclusive of mobilization.
|December, 13, 12:40:00|
|December, 13, 12:35:00|
|December, 13, 12:30:00|
|December, 13, 12:25:00|
|December, 13, 12:20:00|
|December, 13, 12:15:00|
PENNENERGY - Germany's Siemens says it has signed contracts worth some 700 million euros ($824 million) to build two gas-powered electricity plants in Libya.
WNN - Construction of the Iter fusion reactor, being built at Cadarache in the south of France, is now 50% complete, the Iter Organisation has announced. The reactor - construction of which began in 2010 - is scheduled to achieve first plasma in 2025.
REUTERS - U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude futures CLc1 were at $57.14 a barrel at 0418 GMT, down 22 cents, or 0.4 percent, from their last settlement. Brent crude futures LCOc1, the international benchmark for oil prices, were down 25 cents, or 0.4 percent, at $63.15 a barrel.
PLATTS - Taking into account the nominated volume for Friday, Gazprom will have exported 179.8 Bcm to what it calls the Far Abroad -- Europe and Turkey, but not the countries of the former Soviet Union -- higher than last year's then record high of 179.3 Bcm.