Здравствуйте. Вся информация этого сайта бесплатна без рекламы. Вы можете сделать пожертвование и поддержать развитие этого сайта. Спасибо.

Hello. This site is free without ads. You can make a donation and support the development of this site. Thank you.

2014-09-11 18:10:00

KUWAIT DISCOVERS IRAQ

KUWAIT DISCOVERS IRAQ

A consortium comprised of Kuwait Energy and Dragon Oil PLC has made an oil discovery on Block 9 in Northern Basra, Iraq.

The discovery occurred in the Mishrif formation—the consortium's first target—at 2,700 m via the Faihaa-1 exploration well. Preliminary tests resulted in a flow rate of 2,000 b/d of 20° gravity oil on a 32/64-in. choke. Kuwait Energy says the consortium will conduct more detailed testing on Mishrif toward yearend.

The consortium plans to continue drilling activities, exploring deeper horizons, and collecting further data to evaluate the discovery and define an appraisal plan.

"This is the first well drilled in our planned high-impact exploration campaign on Block 9, so we are delighted to have made a discovery so quickly," commented Sara Akbar, Kuwait Energy chief executive officer. "We continue to believe that Block 9 has strong exploration potential and look forward to facilitating an appraisal plan on Faihaa-1 and continuing to drill other exploration targets."

Kuwait Energy operates the consortium with 70% interest. Dragon Oil holds the remaining 30%.

ogj.com

Tags: KUWAIT, IRAQ, OIL,

Chronicle:

KUWAIT DISCOVERS IRAQ
October, 20, 12:10:00

NORWAY'S PRODUCTION DOWN 171 TBD

NPD - Preliminary production figures for September 2017 show an average daily production of 1 772 000 barrels of oil, NGL and condensate, which is a decrease of 171 000 barrels per day compared to August.

KUWAIT DISCOVERS IRAQ
October, 20, 12:05:00

ЦЕНА URALS: $ $55,55881

Средняя цена на нефть Urals за период мониторинга с 15 сентября по 14 октября 2017 года составила $55,55881 за баррель, или $405,6 за тонну.

KUWAIT DISCOVERS IRAQ
October, 18, 19:10:00

OIL PRICE: ABOVE $58

Brent crude futures, the international benchmark for oil prices, were at $58.16 at 0643 GMT, up 28 cents, or 0.5 percent from their last close - and almost a third above mid-year levels. U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude futures were at $52.03 per barrel, up 15 cents, or 0.3 percent, and almost a quarter above mid-June levels.

KUWAIT DISCOVERS IRAQ
October, 18, 19:05:00

РОССИЯ: БОЛЬШЕ НЕФТИ И ГАЗА

Александр Новак отметил рост основных показателей всех отраслей энергетики в прошлом году: «Мы имеем рекордные показатели за прошлый год по добыче нефти, угля. Идёт рост добычи и экспорту газа, в том числе в Европу на уровне 15 процентов. По углю мы наблюдаем рост добычи даже больше уровня прошлого рекордного года. Также отмечается рост производства электроэнергии на 2%, что говорит об оживлении экономики».

All Publications »
Exchange Rates
Date: 00:00 00:00
USD 0.00 0.00
EUR 0.00 0.00
GBP 0.00 0.00
UAH 0.00 0.00
ADR bid ask
GAZPROM 0.000.00
LUKOIL 0.00 0.00
ROSNEFT 0.00 0.00
SURGUTNEFTEGAZ 0.000.00
TATNEFT0.00 0.00