ENI DOWN 70%
- Hydrocarbon production: 1.754 million boe/d in the quarter, up 10.7%; 1.726 million boe/d in the first half, up 9%, record organic growth since 20001. Excluding positive price effects, production increased 7.1% (up 5.2% in the first half);
- Increased guidance for full-year production growth from 5% to over 7%;
- New fields start-ups and ramp-ups added 105 kboe/d to first half production, mainly in Angola (West Hub and Kizomba Satellites Phase 2), Congo (Nené Marine) and in the United States (Hadrian South and Lucius);
- Perla, the giant offshore gas field in Venezuela, started up in July, with industry leading time-to-market;
- The Goliat offshore oilfield in Norway's Barents Sea is next to achieve start-up;
- The resource base increased by 300 million boe in the first half, at an average cost of 1.71$/boe;
- Signed agreements for the development of new oil&gas projects in Egypt and the revision of current petroleum contracts;
- Signed LNG sale agreements for the development of the Jangkrik offshore project in Indonesia, expected to start-up in 2017.
- Cash flow2: €3.37 billion for the quarter (€5.68 billion in the first half), stable compared to 2014 in spite of the sharply lower oil prices;
- Net borrowings: €16.5 billion at the end of June; leverage at 0.26 (0.22 at the end of 2014);
- Adjusted operating profit excluding Saipem: down 41% at €1.50 billion for the quarter (down 51% at €2.91 billion for the first half); G&P, R&M and Chemical were profitable in both 2015 reporting periods;
- Adjusted operating profit: down 72% at €0.76 billion for the quarter (down 63% at €2.33 billion for the first half);
- Adjusted net profit excluding Saipem: €0.45 billion for the quarter, down 46%; €1.05 billion for the first half, down 47%;
- Adjusted net profit: €0.14 billion for the quarter, down 84%; €0.79 billion for the first half, down 62%;
- Net profit: down €0.11 billion for the quarter; €0.59 billion for the first half, down 70%;
- Dividend proposal of €0.40 per share.
|April, 20, 09:30:00|
|April, 20, 09:25:00|
|April, 20, 09:20:00|
|April, 20, 09:15:00|
|April, 20, 09:10:00|
|April, 20, 09:05:00|
SHANA - The CEO of the Iranian Gas Commercial Company (IGCC) said his company, as the sole exporter of gas products in Iran, is currently seeking new markets for exporting liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
LUKOIL - LUKOIL has commissioned a Gas Processing Complex at the Kandym fields cluster in Uzbekistan. The official opening ceremony was attended by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev, Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation Aleksander Novak, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Russian Federation to the Republic of Uzbekistan Vladimir Tyurdenyov, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Korea to the Republic of Uzbekistan Kwon Yong Woo and the President of PJSC "LUKOIL" Vagit Alekperov.
ENI - Eni will invest €7 billion in Italy over the next four years, including €1 billion in green activities
REUTERS - Offshore oil driller Seadrill (SDRL.OL) plans to emerge from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in late June or early July to catch the rising wave of rig market activity, its chief executive told said on Wednesday.