SHELL INCOME DOWN 89%
First quarter 2016 summary of unaudited results
- Following completion of the acquisition on February 15, 2016, BG Group plc ("BG") has been consolidated within Royal Dutch Shell's results. For practical purposes, this includes February and March 2016, as the impact for the first half of February is deemed immaterial.
- Royal Dutch Shell's first quarter 2016 CCS earnings attributable to shareholders (see Note 3) were $0.8 billion compared with $4.8 billion for the same quarter a year ago.
- First quarter 2016 CCS earnings attributable to shareholders excluding identified items (see page 6) were $1.6 billion compared with $3.7 billion for the first quarter 2015, a decrease of 58%.
- Compared with the first quarter 2015, CCS earnings attributable to shareholders excluding identified items were impacted by the decline in oil, gas and LNG prices and weaker refining industry conditions. Earnings benefited from lower operating expenses, as steps taken by Shell to reduce costs more than offset the increase in operating expenses associated with BG.
- First quarter 2016 basic CCS earnings per share excluding identified items decreased by 63% versus the first quarter 2015.
- Cash flow from operating activities for the first quarter 2016 was $0.7 billion, which included negative working capital movements of $3.9 billion.
- Total dividends distributed to shareholders in the quarter were $3.7 billion, of which $1.5 billion were settled by issuing 65.7 million A shares under the Scrip Dividend Programme.
- Gearing at the end of the first quarter 2016 was 26.1% versus 12.4% at the end of the first quarter 2015. This increase mainly reflects the impact of the acquisition of BG.
- A first quarter 2016 dividend has been announced of $0.47 per ordinary share and $0.94 per American Depositary Share ("ADS").
|October, 20, 12:40:00|
|October, 20, 12:35:00|
|October, 20, 12:30:00|
|October, 20, 12:25:00|
|October, 20, 12:20:00|
|October, 20, 12:15:00|
NPD - Preliminary production figures for September 2017 show an average daily production of 1 772 000 barrels of oil, NGL and condensate, which is a decrease of 171 000 barrels per day compared to August.
Средняя цена на нефть Urals за период мониторинга с 15 сентября по 14 октября 2017 года составила $55,55881 за баррель, или $405,6 за тонну.
Brent crude futures, the international benchmark for oil prices, were at $58.16 at 0643 GMT, up 28 cents, or 0.5 percent from their last close - and almost a third above mid-year levels. U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude futures were at $52.03 per barrel, up 15 cents, or 0.3 percent, and almost a quarter above mid-June levels.
Александр Новак отметил рост основных показателей всех отраслей энергетики в прошлом году: «Мы имеем рекордные показатели за прошлый год по добыче нефти, угля. Идёт рост добычи и экспорту газа, в том числе в Европу на уровне 15 процентов. По углю мы наблюдаем рост добычи даже больше уровня прошлого рекордного года. Также отмечается рост производства электроэнергии на 2%, что говорит об оживлении экономики».