SCHRÖDER IS THE CHAIRMAN OF ROSNEFT
ROSNEFT - On September 29, Rosneft's Extraordinary General Shareholders' Meeting was held in St. Petersburg. Holders of 91.78% of the Company's shares took part in the meeting.
The Meeting approved the amendments to the Charter, increasing the number of the Board members from 9 to 11. The following members were elected to the new Board of Directors:
- Faisal M. Alsuwaidi - President of Research and Development at Qatar Foundation;
- Andrey Belousov - Aide to the President of the Russian Federation;
- Matthias Warnig, Executive Director of Nord Stream 2 AG (Switzerland), independent director;
- Oleg Viyugin - Professor of the Department of the Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "National Research University "High School of Economics", independent director;
- Ivan Glasenberg - Chief Executive Officer of Glencore International AG and Glencore plc.;
- Robert Dudley – President of BP Group;
- Guillermo Quintero – Member of Rosneft Board of Directors;
- Alexander Novak – Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation;
- Igor Sechin – Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Management Board of Rosneft;
- Donald Humphreys - Member of Rosneft Board of Directors, independent director;
- Gerhard Schröder - Chairman of the Shareholders' Committee of Nord Stream AG, independent director.
The Meeting also resolved to pay interim dividends, based on H1 2017 results, in the amount of 40.6 billion rubles (3 rubles 83 kopecks per share), which is 50% of Rosneft's IFRS net profit related to the Company's shareholders. Such decision was taken pursuant to the new dividend policy of Rosneft providing for the target level of dividend payment of no less than 50% of Rosneft's IFRS profit, and the target frequency of Rosneft dividend payment at least twice a year.
The book closing date for dividend payment is set on October 10, 2017. The dividends will be paid to the nominal shareholders and trustees no later than October 24, 2017, and to other shareholders registered in the Shareholders Register no later than November 15, 2017.
Following the results of the Board of Directors meeting that took place on September 29, 2017, Gerhard Schröder was elected as the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
|June, 15, 11:35:00|
|June, 15, 11:30:00|
|June, 15, 11:25:00|
|June, 15, 11:20:00|
|June, 15, 11:15:00|
|June, 15, 11:10:00|
REUTERS - India’s oil imports from Iran surged to about 705,000 barrels per day (bpd) in May, their highest level since October 2016, according to data from shipping and industry sources, despite the threats of fresh U.S. sanctions.
REUTERS - Saudi Aramco plans to boost investments in refining and petrochemicals to secure new markets for its crude, and sees growth in chemicals as central to its downstream strategy to lessen the risk of a slowdown in oil demand.
REUTERS - Canada’s oil output is set to rise 33 percent by 2035, driven almost entirely by higher oil sands production, but without new export pipelines Canadian producers will continue to be excluded from emerging markets, an industry group said
REUTERS - EU negotiators agreed on Thursday to increase the share of renewables in the bloc’s energy production to 32 percent by 2030, a higher target than in draft rules but short of the level sought by some governments and the European Parliament.