SCHRÖDER IS THE CHAIRMAN OF ROSNEFT
ROSNEFT - On September 29, Rosneft's Extraordinary General Shareholders' Meeting was held in St. Petersburg. Holders of 91.78% of the Company's shares took part in the meeting.
The Meeting approved the amendments to the Charter, increasing the number of the Board members from 9 to 11. The following members were elected to the new Board of Directors:
- Faisal M. Alsuwaidi - President of Research and Development at Qatar Foundation;
- Andrey Belousov - Aide to the President of the Russian Federation;
- Matthias Warnig, Executive Director of Nord Stream 2 AG (Switzerland), independent director;
- Oleg Viyugin - Professor of the Department of the Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "National Research University "High School of Economics", independent director;
- Ivan Glasenberg - Chief Executive Officer of Glencore International AG and Glencore plc.;
- Robert Dudley – President of BP Group;
- Guillermo Quintero – Member of Rosneft Board of Directors;
- Alexander Novak – Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation;
- Igor Sechin – Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Management Board of Rosneft;
- Donald Humphreys - Member of Rosneft Board of Directors, independent director;
- Gerhard Schröder - Chairman of the Shareholders' Committee of Nord Stream AG, independent director.
The Meeting also resolved to pay interim dividends, based on H1 2017 results, in the amount of 40.6 billion rubles (3 rubles 83 kopecks per share), which is 50% of Rosneft's IFRS net profit related to the Company's shareholders. Such decision was taken pursuant to the new dividend policy of Rosneft providing for the target level of dividend payment of no less than 50% of Rosneft's IFRS profit, and the target frequency of Rosneft dividend payment at least twice a year.
The book closing date for dividend payment is set on October 10, 2017. The dividends will be paid to the nominal shareholders and trustees no later than October 24, 2017, and to other shareholders registered in the Shareholders Register no later than November 15, 2017.
Following the results of the Board of Directors meeting that took place on September 29, 2017, Gerhard Schröder was elected as the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
|December, 15, 13:20:00|
|December, 15, 13:15:00|
|December, 15, 13:10:00|
|December, 15, 13:05:00|
|December, 15, 13:00:00|
|December, 15, 12:55:00|
LUKOIL - The plan is based on the conservative $50 per barrel oil price scenario. Sustainable hydrocarbon production growth is planned in the Upstream business segment along with the growth in the share of high-margin projects in the overall production. In the Downstream business segment, the focus is on the improvement of operating efficiency and selective investment projects targeted at the enhancement of product slate.
BP - BP will acquire on completion a 43% equity share in Lightsource for a total consideration of $200 million, paid over three years. The great majority of this investment will fund Lightsource’s worldwide growth pipeline. The company will be renamed Lightsource BP and BP will have two seats on the board of directors.
REUTERS - Brent crude was up 69 cents, or 1.1 percent, at $64.03 a barrel by 0743 GMT. It had settled down $1.35, or 2.1 percent, on Tuesday on a wave of profit-taking after news of a key North Sea pipeline shutdown helped send the global benchmark above $65 for the first time since mid-2015. U.S. West Texas Intermediate crude was up 45 cents, or 0.8 percent, at $57.59 a barrel.
ROSATOM - On December 10, 2017, the construction start ceremony took place at the Akkuyu NPP site under a limited construction licence issued by the Turkish Atomic Energy Agency (TAEK). Director General of the ROSATOM Alexey Likhachev, and First Deputy Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Turkish Republic, Fatih Donmez, took part in the ceremony.