4th Quarter and Full Year 2013 results of ENI:
• Q4-2013 to Q4-2012: down from $ 32.52 B to $ 26.32 B, $ 6.2 B, 19.1%;
• Q4-2013 to Q3-2013: down from $ 29.42 B to $ 26.32 B, $ 3.1 B, 10.5%;
• 2013 to 2012: down from $ 127.22 B to $ 115.02 B, $ 12.2 B, 9.6%.
ADJUSTED OPERATING PROFIT:
• Q4-2013 to Q4-2012: down with $ 4.97 B to $ 3.52 B, $ 1.45 B, 29.2%;
• Q4-2013 to Q3-2013: growth with $ 3.44 B to $ 3.52 B, $ 80 M, 2.3 %;
• 2013 to 2012: down with $ 19.8 B to $ 12.62 B, $ 7.18 B, 36.3 %;
ADJUSTED NET PROFIT:
• Q4-2013 to Q-4 2012: down from $ 1.58 B to $ 1.36 B, $ 220 M, 13.9 %;
• Q4-2013 to Q3-2013: growth from $ 1.3 B to $ 1.36…
Log in to read the publication.
An authorized user gets access to four FREE publications per month.
You can also buy a full access to all publications of the site since January 2014.
BP and partners have sanctioned the Azeri Central East (ACE) project, the next stage of development of the giant Azeri-Chirag-Deepwater Gunashli (ACG) oilfield complex in the Azerbaijan sector of the Caspian Sea.
ConocoPhillips's gas-focused North Sea assets pumped 72,000 b/d of oil equivalent last year, and the acquisition will help boost Chrysaor's total production this year to over 185,000 boe/d, Chrysaor said in a statement.
Renewable energy sources generated approximately 33 per cent of Great Britain’s electricity over the first quarter of 2019, according to new figures published by energy consultancy EnAppSys, with wind energy accounting for over 60% of renewable generation.
To further explore opportunities for bilateral energy expansion, Turkish Energy and Natural Resources Minister Fatih Dönmez and German Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and Energy Peter Altmaier met in Ankara for the second Turkish-German Energy Forum in October last year to sign a letter of intent to enhance the Turkish-German energy partnership.