HALLIBURTON FLIES ABOVE, RIGHT ?
HALLIBURTON published 4th Quarter and Full Year 2013 results:
• Q4-2013 to Q4-2012: grouth from $ 7.29 B to $ 7.64 B, $ 350 M, 4.8%;
• Q4-2013 to Q3-2013: grouth from $ 7.47 B to $ 7.64 B, $ 170 M, 2.3%;
• 2013 to 2012: grouth from $ 28.5 B to $ 29.4 B, $ 900 M, 3.1 %.
• Q4-2013 to Q4-2012: growth with $ 1.4 B to $ 1.63 B, $ 230 M, 16.4%;
• Q4-2013 to Q3-2013: growth from $ 1.58 B to $ 1.63 B, $ 50 M, 3%;
• 2013 to 2012: down with $ 5.74 B to $ 5.04 B, $ 700 M, 12.2%;
• Q4-2013 to Q-4 2012: growth from $ 669 M B to $ 793 M, $ 124 M, 15.6%;
• Q4-2013 to Q3-2013: grouth from $ 706 M to $ 793 M, $ 87 M, 12.3%;
• 2013 to 2012: down from $ 2.64 B to $ 2.16 B, $ 480 M , 18.2%.
“Our strategy is working well and we intend to stay the course in the coming year. We are optimistic about our ability to grow our North America revenue and margins, and to realize continued revenue and margin growth in our international business, which we believe will result in double-digit growth in our earnings per share in 2014. We have been and will continue to be relentlessly focused on delivering consistent execution and best-in-class returns,” said president and CEO Dave Lesar.
More information here.
|October, 18, 08:00:00|
|October, 17, 10:35:00|
|October, 17, 10:30:00|
|October, 17, 10:25:00|
|October, 17, 10:20:00|
|October, 17, 10:15:00|
MEOG - Judaimi highlighted that the closer cooperation between Saudi Aramco and Indian energy entities is reflected in the partnership with RRPCL and ADNOC on the Ratnagiri mega-refinery and petrochemicals complex in Maharashta this year. He noted that nearly $2 billion in material-service sourcing with Indian companies to date; and the opening of the Aramco Asia India office in 2017.
REUTERS - The United States must not determine European energy policy or decide whether Germany buys Russian gas, a top German diplomat said on Tuesday.
FT - “Total has great ambition in this country, we want to be the largest foreign oil and gas player here,” the company’s chief executive Patrick Pouyanné said on Monday at the launch of a factory outside Moscow.
PLATTS - Petrobras is to form two joint venture companies with China National Petroleum Corp. (CNPC) to complete construction of a refinery and revitalize four mature fields in the offshore Campos Basin, the state-owned Brazilian company said