BAKER HUGHES UP
BAKER HUGHES published their results 1Q 2014.
1Q 2013 / 1Q 2014:
- REVENUE UP from $5.2B to $5.7B, $0.5B, 9.6%;
- NET INCOME UP from $267M to $328M, $61M, 22.8%;
- EBITDA UP from $893M to $1.05B, $154M, 17.2%;
- REVENUE UP from $2.6B to $2.8B, $0.2B, 7.7%;
- PROFIT UP from $235M to $300M, $75M, 31.9%;
MIDDLE EAST / ASIA PACIFIC:
- REVENUE UP from $894M to $1.1B, $214M, 23.9%;
- PROFIT UP from $116M to $141M, $25M, 21.6%;
EUROPE / AFRICA / RUSSIA CASPIAN:
- REVENUE UP from $854M to $996M, $142M, 16.6%;
- PROFIT UP from $93M to $148M, $55M, 59.1%;
- REVENUE DOWN from $590M to $530M, $60M, 10.2%;
- PROFIT DOWN from $72M to $58M, $14M, 19.4%;
|August, 15, 11:10:00|
|August, 15, 11:05:00|
|August, 15, 11:00:00|
|August, 15, 10:55:00|
|August, 15, 10:50:00|
|August, 15, 10:45:00|
WNN - Rusatom International Network - a subsidiary of Russian state nuclear corporation Rosatom - has signed a memorandum of understanding and cooperation with the Eurasian Development Bank (EDB). The memorandum provides for establishing common principles of bilateral cooperation with Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and other countries.
BLOOMBERG - The Norwegian government in June made its first deposit into its wealth fund since the end of 2015. Now that the economy is in full recovery and the labor market is tightening, winding down fiscal stimulus is a key priority in next year’s budget, the prime minister said in an interview in Arendal, on Norway’s southern coast.
PLATTS - A deal between Chinese companies and Alaska's state gas corporation to build the $43 billion Alaska LNG Project appears to be on scheduled despite the trade war brewing between the US and China.
REUTERS - Benchmark Brent crude oil LCOc1 was up 10 cents at $72.91 a barrel by 0930 GMT. U.S. light crude CLc1 was unchanged at $67.63 a barrel.