NABORS INDUSTRIES: TOMORROW NEVER DIES
NABORS published 4th Quarter and Full Year 2013 results:
• Q4-2013 to Q4-2012: growth from $ 1.607 B to $ 1.57 B, $ 37 M, 2.3%;
• Q4-2013 to Q3-2013: growth from $ 1.67 B to $ 1.55 B, $ 56 M, 3.5%;
• 2013 to 2012: down from $ 6.152 B to $ 6.843 B, $ 691 M, 11.2%.
INCOME BEFORE TAXES:
• Q4-2013 to Q4-2012: down with $ 102.88 M to $ 137.78 M, $ 34.9 M, 25.3%;
• Q4-2013 to Q3-2013: growth from $ 102.88 M to $ (134.44) M, $ 237.32 M, 230%;
• 2013 to 2012: down with $ 106.16 M to $ 262.76 M, $ 156.6 M, 59.6%;
• Q4-2013 to Q-4 2012: growth from $ 151.63 M B to $ 28.15 M, $ 123.48 M, 440%;
• Q4-2013 to Q3-2013: grouth from $ 151.63 M to $ (104.94) M, $ 237.32 M, 230%;
• 2013 to 2012: down from $ 147.16 M to $ 164.66 M, $ 17.5 M , 10.6%.
The Company's financial position continues to improve, with fourth-quarter free cash flow further reducing net debt by $148 million. Net debt now is less than $3.5 billion, with liquidity approximating $1.5 billion. Further progress is anticipated in the near term notwithstanding the capital requirements associated with numerous new rigs under construction.
More information here.
|October, 19, 11:30:00|
|October, 19, 11:25:00|
|October, 19, 11:20:00|
|October, 19, 11:15:00|
|October, 19, 11:10:00|
|October, 19, 11:05:00|
PLATTS - Norwegian natural gas exports to the UK jumped to their highest in six months Wednesday as consistently high UK prices incentivized flows normally only reserved for wintry periods.
AZERNEWS - The estimated cost of construction of nuclear power plant of Russian design in Uzbekistan will be about $ 11 billion, the launch of the first power unit has been planned for 2028, the Aide to the President of the Russian Federation Yury Ushakov said.
SHANA - Managing Director of the Iranian Gas Engineering and Development Company (IGEDC) Hassan Montazer Torbati said the supply of one billion cubic meters per day of natural gas by National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC) was one of the goals of the company by 2021.
WNN - China and Belgium have signed a framework agreement on cooperation in the peaceful use of nuclear energy. The agreement was one of several accords signed in Brussels yesterday during a meeting between Chinese Premier Li Keqiang and Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel.