SEADRILL Q2 RESULTS
- Seadrill Limited reports second quarter 2014 EBITDA* of US$641 million
- The Seadrill Group* on a consolidated basis reports record EBITDA of US$865 million
- Seadrill Limited reports second quarter 2014 net income of US$653 million and earnings per share of $1.29
- Seadrill Limited maintains quarterly dividend at US$1 per share
- Seadrill Group on a consolidated basis maintains orderbacklog of approximately US$20 billion
- Seadrill secures contracts for the jack-up units West Tucana, West Telesto, West Ariel, and West Prospero and extends contract for the West Mischief. The total revenue potential for the new contracts is approximately US$433 million.
- Seadrill sells 230 million shares of SapuraKencana raising approximately US$300 million in proceeds.
- Seadrill Partners completes US$1.1 billion add-on term loan B
- North Atlantic Drilling announces extensive Investment and Co-operation Agreement with Rosneft to partner in the Russian market.
- Seadrill secures a contract with Total for employment of the West Jupiter. The contract is for a firm period of 5 years and has a total revenue potential for the primary contract term of approximately US$1.1 billion inclusive of mobilization.
|November, 14, 12:25:00|
|November, 14, 12:15:00|
|November, 14, 12:10:00|
|November, 14, 12:05:00|
|November, 14, 12:00:00|
|November, 14, 11:55:00|
WNN - The search for solutions to climate change must include discussion of nuclear power, Scott Foster, director of the Sustainable Energy Division of UNECE, told
WNN - in 2017 the average total generating cost - which includes capital, fuel and operating costs - for nuclear energy was USD33.50 per megawatt-hour (MWh).
LUKOIL - For the first nine months of 2018 LUKOIL Group's average hydrocarbon production excluding West Qurna-2 project was 2,301 thousand boe per day, which is 3.7% higher year-on-year.
GE - Baker Hughes, a GE company and General Electric Company Announce a Series of Long-Term Agreements to Maximize Value for Both BHGE and GE