Здравствуйте. Вся информация этого сайта бесплатна. Вы можете сделать пожертвование и поддержать наше развитие. Спасибо.

Hello. All information of this site is free of charge. You can make a donation and support our development. Thank you.

2015-02-14 13:35:00

ULTRA-DEEPWATER PIPELINE

ULTRA-DEEPWATER PIPELINE

Williams and DCP Midstream Partners have announced that the new extended Discovery natural gas gathering pipeline system is now flowing natural gas.

The Keathley Canyon Connector deepwater gas gathering pipeline system and the South Timbalier Block 283 junction platform are serving producers in the central ultra-deepwater Gulf of Mexico.

The 20-in., 209 mile Keathley Canyon Connector, which is capable of gathering more than 400 MMcfd of natural gas, originates in the southeast portion of the Keathley Canyon protraction area and terminates into Discovery's 30-in. diameter mainline at Discovery's new junction platform.

The pipeline was constructed in depths of up to 7,200 ft of water, approximately 300 miles south-southwest of New Orleans.

"True to our vision of developing smart, large-scale solutions to move gas to market, we've built a highly reliable and cost-effective connection from deepwater production to our onshore Larose gas processing plant and Paradis fractionator," said Rory Miller senior V.P. of Williams' Atlantic-Gulf operating area.

The Keathley Canyon Connector extension is supported by long-term agreements with the Lucius and Hadrian South owners, as well as the Heidelberg and Hadrian North owners, for natural gas gathering, transportation and processing services for production from those fields. In addition, the new pipeline system is in proximity to other high-potential deepwater Gulf of Mexico discoveries and prospects.

"With the startup of the Keathley Canyon pipeline the Discovery joint venture is now ready to serve the growing production needs of our deepwater producers. As partners in the project, Williams and DPM are now positioned to significantly benefit from its world class deepwater gathering system," said Bill Waldheim, president of DCP Midstream Partners.

In addition to the offshore gathering system, the Discovery system includes the 600 MMcfd Larose natural gas processing plant providing market outlets to six interstate/intrastate gas pipelines and the 35,000 bpd Paradis fractionation facility.

Williams owns the controlling interest in, and is the general partner of, Williams Partners, which owns 60% of the Discovery system and operates it. DCP Midstream Partners owns the remaining 40% of the Discovery system

gasprocessingnews.com

Tags: GAS, PIPELINE, GULF, MEXICO
ULTRA-DEEPWATER PIPELINE October, 15, 12:30:00

OIL PRICE: NEAR $81 ANEW

ULTRA-DEEPWATER PIPELINE October, 15, 12:25:00

BAD BOYS: IMF & WBG

ULTRA-DEEPWATER PIPELINE October, 15, 12:20:00

U.S. - CHINA NUCLEAR POLICY

ULTRA-DEEPWATER PIPELINE October, 15, 12:15:00

U.S. - CHINA NUCLEAR SANCTIONS

ULTRA-DEEPWATER PIPELINE October, 15, 12:10:00

IRAN SANCTIONS DOWN

ULTRA-DEEPWATER PIPELINE October, 15, 12:05:00

IRAN - S.KOREA OIL DOWN ANEW

All Publications »

Chronicle:

ULTRA-DEEPWATER PIPELINE
2018, October, 15, 12:01:00

GAZPROM - SHELL: BALTIC LNG

GAZPROM - The parties discussed relevant issues related to bilateral cooperation, including the Baltic LNG project. Emphasis was placed on the priority measures aimed at developing a joint design concept (pre-FEED).

ULTRA-DEEPWATER PIPELINE
2018, October, 15, 12:00:00

U.S. RIGS UP 11 TO 1,063

BHGE - U.S. Rig Count is up 11 rigs from last week to 1,063, with oil rigs up 8 to 869, gas rigs up 4 to 193, and miscellaneous rigs down 1 to 1. Canada Rig Count is up 13 rigs from last week to 195, with oil rigs up 8 to 127 and gas rigs up 5 to 68.

ULTRA-DEEPWATER PIPELINE
2018, October, 12, 11:40:00

OIL PRICE: NEAR $81

REUTERS - Brent crude futures had risen $1.02 cents, or 1.3 percent, to $81.28 a barrel by 0637 GMT. The contract dropped 3.4 percent on Thursday following sharp falls in equity markets and indications that supply concerns have been overblown. U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude futures were up 80 cents, or 1.1 percent, at $71.77 a barrel, after a 3 percent fall in the previous session. WTI is on track for a 3.5 percent drop this week.

ULTRA-DEEPWATER PIPELINE
2018, October, 12, 11:35:00

OIL PRICES 2018 - 19: $74 - $75

EIA - Brent crude oil spot prices averaged $79 per barrel (b) in September, up $6/b from August. EIA expects Brent spot prices will average $74/b in 2018 and $75/b in 2019. EIA expects West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude oil prices will average about $6/b lower than Brent prices in 2018 and in 2019.

All Publications »