ENI DOWN 70%
- Hydrocarbon production: 1.754 million boe/d in the quarter, up 10.7%; 1.726 million boe/d in the first half, up 9%, record organic growth since 20001. Excluding positive price effects, production increased 7.1% (up 5.2% in the first half);
- Increased guidance for full-year production growth from 5% to over 7%;
- New fields start-ups and ramp-ups added 105 kboe/d to first half production, mainly in Angola (West Hub and Kizomba Satellites Phase 2), Congo (Nené Marine) and in the United States (Hadrian South and Lucius);
- Perla, the giant offshore gas field in Venezuela, started up in July, with industry leading time-to-market;
- The Goliat offshore oilfield in Norway's Barents Sea is next to achieve start-up;
- The resource base increased by 300 million boe in the first half, at an average cost of 1.71$/boe;
- Signed agreements for the development of new oil&gas projects in Egypt and the revision of current petroleum contracts;
- Signed LNG sale agreements for the development of the Jangkrik offshore project in Indonesia, expected to start-up in 2017.
- Cash flow2: €3.37 billion for the quarter (€5.68 billion in the first half), stable compared to 2014 in spite of the sharply lower oil prices;
- Net borrowings: €16.5 billion at the end of June; leverage at 0.26 (0.22 at the end of 2014);
- Adjusted operating profit excluding Saipem: down 41% at €1.50 billion for the quarter (down 51% at €2.91 billion for the first half); G&P, R&M and Chemical were profitable in both 2015 reporting periods;
- Adjusted operating profit: down 72% at €0.76 billion for the quarter (down 63% at €2.33 billion for the first half);
- Adjusted net profit excluding Saipem: €0.45 billion for the quarter, down 46%; €1.05 billion for the first half, down 47%;
- Adjusted net profit: €0.14 billion for the quarter, down 84%; €0.79 billion for the first half, down 62%;
- Net profit: down €0.11 billion for the quarter; €0.59 billion for the first half, down 70%;
- Dividend proposal of €0.40 per share.
2021, December, 6, 12:39:00TRANSPORTATION OIL AND GAS CONGRESS, 21th-22th of February, 2022
Business and Technical Views On The Market At The Transportation Oil and Gas Congress 2022
2021, December, 6, 12:38:00LEARN THE LATEST GLOBAL LNG TRENDS WITH LNGCON 2022
The next edition of the International LNG Congress (LNGCON 2022) takes place in Dusseldorf, Germany on March 28-30, 2022. Covering the whole LNG value chain, the Congress brings together decision makers of the industry to tackle the most relevant issues such as the role of LNG in the transition towards zero-carbon shipping.
2021, December, 6, 12:37:00ENERGY WEEK CENTRAL ASIA & MONGOLIA 2022
To learn more, join the upcoming high-level international investment conference Energy Week Central Asia & Mongolia 2022, which will take place on 26-28th April in Tashkent.
2021, December, 6, 12:36:00WORLD GAS CONFERENCE 2022
The 28th World Gas Conference (WGC 2022) takes place in Daegu, the energy city of Korea in May 2022.
2021, December, 6, 12:35:00U.S. LNG CANCELLED $10 BLN
Pembina Pipeline Corp has officially cancelled its US$10bn Jordan Cove LNG terminal in Coos Bay, Oregon (United States) after the company failed to secure state-issued permits and authorizations from various Oregon state agencies.
2021, December, 6, 12:30:00BRITAIN'S WIND POWER 1.2 GW
The 3,600 MW Dogger Bank offshore wind project is developed in three 1,200 MW phases, by SSE, Equinor and Eni.
2021, December, 6, 12:25:00ДОХОДЫ РОССИИ +396,8 МЛРД.РУБ.
Ожидаемый объем дополнительных нефтегазовых доходов федерального бюджета, связанный с превышением фактически сложившейся цены на нефть над базовым уровнем, прогнозируется в декабре 2021 года в размере +396,8 млрд руб.