ENI DOWN 70%
- Hydrocarbon production: 1.754 million boe/d in the quarter, up 10.7%; 1.726 million boe/d in the first half, up 9%, record organic growth since 20001. Excluding positive price effects, production increased 7.1% (up 5.2% in the first half);
- Increased guidance for full-year production growth from 5% to over 7%;
- New fields start-ups and ramp-ups added 105 kboe/d to first half production, mainly in Angola (West Hub and Kizomba Satellites Phase 2), Congo (Nené Marine) and in the United States (Hadrian South and Lucius);
- Perla, the giant offshore gas field in Venezuela, started up in July, with industry leading time-to-market;
- The Goliat offshore oilfield in Norway's Barents Sea is next to achieve start-up;
- The resource base increased by 300 million boe in the first half, at an average cost of 1.71$/boe;
- Signed agreements for the development of new oil&gas projects in Egypt and the revision of current petroleum contracts;
- Signed LNG sale agreements for the development of the Jangkrik offshore project in Indonesia, expected to start-up in 2017.
- Cash flow2: €3.37 billion for the quarter (€5.68 billion in the first half), stable compared to 2014 in spite of the sharply lower oil prices;
- Net borrowings: €16.5 billion at the end of June; leverage at 0.26 (0.22 at the end of 2014);
- Adjusted operating profit excluding Saipem: down 41% at €1.50 billion for the quarter (down 51% at €2.91 billion for the first half); G&P, R&M and Chemical were profitable in both 2015 reporting periods;
- Adjusted operating profit: down 72% at €0.76 billion for the quarter (down 63% at €2.33 billion for the first half);
- Adjusted net profit excluding Saipem: €0.45 billion for the quarter, down 46%; €1.05 billion for the first half, down 47%;
- Adjusted net profit: €0.14 billion for the quarter, down 84%; €0.79 billion for the first half, down 62%;
- Net profit: down €0.11 billion for the quarter; €0.59 billion for the first half, down 70%;
- Dividend proposal of €0.40 per share.
2021, August, 5, 14:39:00HYDROGEN RUSSIA AND CIS, Moscow, 20-21 October 2021
International Conference and Exhibition ‘Hydrogen Russia and CIS’ brings together more than 200 senior executives of hydrogen production plants from Russia and the CIS
2021, August, 5, 14:38:00ИНВЕСТИЦИОННЫЕ ПРОЕКТЫ УГОЛЬНЫХ ПРЕДПРИЯТИЙ РОССИИ
Команда Восток Капитал подготовила отчет по инвестиционным проектам угольных предприятий России, в котором представлены: Проекты по строительству новых угольных шахт и обогатительных фабрик Проекты по реконструкции существующих угольных разрезов Проекты по строительству и реконструкции морских портов и сопутствующей инфраструктуры
2021, August, 5, 14:35:00U.S. NUCLEAR BITCOIN
Phase I of the Nautilus Cryptomine facility will be a 180 MW bitcoin mining facility, which will be built on Talen's digital infrastructure campus adjacent to the nuclear power plant in Berwick, Pennsylvania.
2021, August, 4, 12:40:00OIL PRICE: BELOW $73
Brent were up 33 cents, or 0.5%, to $72.74 a barrel, WTI rose 16 cents, or 0.2%, to $70.72 a barrel.
2021, August, 4, 12:35:00ЭНЕРГЕТИЧЕСКИЙ ПЕРЕХОД РОССИИ
«От того, с какой скоростью мы вольемся в процесс энергетического перехода, зависят наши позиции на энергетическом рынке через 15-20 лет.
2021, August, 4, 12:30:00RUSSIA, EGYPT NUCLEAR PROJECT
The meeting ended with the signing ceremony launching the production of units for melt localisation devices for units 1&2 of the El-Dabaa NPP under construction in Egypt.
2021, August, 4, 12:25:00CHINA NUCLEAR UP
The Xudabao nuclear project is owned by Liaoning Nuclear Power Company, a joint venture of CNNC (70%), Datang International (20%) and State Development and Investment Corporation (10%).