SHELL INCOME $3 BLN
SHELL third quarter 2016 results
- Royal Dutch Shell's third quarter 2016 CCS earnings attributable to shareholders were $1.4 billion compared with a loss of $6.1 billion for the same quarter a year ago.
- Third quarter 2016 CCS earnings attributable to shareholders excluding identified items were $2.8 billion compared with $2.4 billion for the third quarter 2015, an increase of 18%.
- Compared with the third quarter 2015, CCS earnings attributable to shareholders excluding identified items benefited from increased production volumes mainly from BG assets, lower operating expenses more than offsetting the increase related to the consolidation of BG, and lower well write-offs. This was partly offset by the decline in oil, gas and LNG prices, and increased depreciation mainly resulting from the BG acquisition, and weaker refining industry conditions.
- Third quarter 2016 basic CCS earnings per share excluding identified items decreased by 8% versus the third quarter 2015.
- Cash flow from operating activities for the third quarter 2016 was $8.5 billion, which included favourable working capital movements of $0.7 billion.
- Total dividends distributed to shareholders in the quarter were $3.8 billion, of which $1.1 billion were settled by issuing 44.1 million A shares under the Scrip Dividend Programme.
- Gearing at the end of the third quarter 2016 was 29.2% versus 12.7% at the end of the third quarter 2015. This increase mainly reflects the impact of the acquisition of BG.
- A third quarter 2016 dividend has been announced of $0.47 per ordinary share and $0.94 per American Depositary Share ("ADS").
2022, May, 16, 11:54:00WORLD GAS CONFERENCE 2022
The 28th World Gas Conference (WGC 2022) takes place in Daegu, the energy city of Korea in May 2022.
2022, May, 16, 11:53:006TH ANNUAL LNG SUMMIT USA
The 6th Edition of Wisdom’s Much Acclaimed Annual LNG Summit Will Be Held Live in Houston - PREPARING THE INDUSTRY FOR THE RISE IN DEMAND FOR LNG
2022, May, 16, 11:50:00U.S. CO2 EMISSIONS UP
In 2021, U.S. energy-related carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions increased by 296 million metric tons (MMmt), or 6%, compared with 2020 levels.
2022, May, 16, 11:45:00BRITAIN'S NUCLEAR DEVELOPMENT
In early April, the government published its Energy Security Strategy, setting out its ambitions for eight new reactors, plus small modular reactors, helping to produce 24 GWe of nuclear generating capacity by 2050, representing about 25% of the UK's projected electricity demand.
2022, May, 16, 11:40:00SAUDI ARAMCO NET INCOME $39.5 BLN
Aramco announces first quarter 2022 results Net income: $39.5 billion (Q1 2021: $21.7 billion)
2022, May, 16, 11:35:00PHILIPPINIAN RENEWABLES 2 GW
The Philippines has an installed capacity of 26.8 GW (end-2021), with 41% of coal, 17% of oil, 14% of hydro and 13% of gas.
2022, May, 16, 11:30:00U.S. RIGS UP 9 TO 714
U.S. Rig Count is up 9 from last week to 714, Canada Rig Count is down 3 from last week to 88.