SHELL INCOME $3 BLN
SHELL third quarter 2016 results
- Royal Dutch Shell's third quarter 2016 CCS earnings attributable to shareholders were $1.4 billion compared with a loss of $6.1 billion for the same quarter a year ago.
- Third quarter 2016 CCS earnings attributable to shareholders excluding identified items were $2.8 billion compared with $2.4 billion for the third quarter 2015, an increase of 18%.
- Compared with the third quarter 2015, CCS earnings attributable to shareholders excluding identified items benefited from increased production volumes mainly from BG assets, lower operating expenses more than offsetting the increase related to the consolidation of BG, and lower well write-offs. This was partly offset by the decline in oil, gas and LNG prices, and increased depreciation mainly resulting from the BG acquisition, and weaker refining industry conditions.
- Third quarter 2016 basic CCS earnings per share excluding identified items decreased by 8% versus the third quarter 2015.
- Cash flow from operating activities for the third quarter 2016 was $8.5 billion, which included favourable working capital movements of $0.7 billion.
- Total dividends distributed to shareholders in the quarter were $3.8 billion, of which $1.1 billion were settled by issuing 44.1 million A shares under the Scrip Dividend Programme.
- Gearing at the end of the third quarter 2016 was 29.2% versus 12.7% at the end of the third quarter 2015. This increase mainly reflects the impact of the acquisition of BG.
- A third quarter 2016 dividend has been announced of $0.47 per ordinary share and $0.94 per American Depositary Share ("ADS").
2022, November, 28, 09:59:00INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS AND EXIBITION TURKEY & BLACK SEA OIL AND GAS
International Congress and Exhibition Turkey & Black Sea Oil and Gas is an international, professional platform, bringing together over 200 C-suite executives from vertically integrated oil companies, general directors, CTOs of oil refineries, gas processing plants and petrochemical facilities, initiators of investment projects on oil and gas extraction from Turkey and countries of the Black Sea area, officials of regulatory authorities, licensors of production technologies and world suppliers for the industry.
2022, November, 28, 09:58:00TRANSPORTATION OIL AND GAS CONGRESS 2023 (TOGC 2023)
Transportation Oil and Gas Congress 2023 (TOGC 2023) takes place on February 20-21, 2023. The Congress brings together representatives from the whole pipeline chain and focuses on both strategic and technical issues of the oil and gas pipeline transportation.
2022, November, 28, 09:57:009TH INTERNATIONAL LNG CONGRESS LNGCON 2023
9th International LNG Congress (LNGCON 2023) 6-7 March, 2023 Link to the Congress website: https://bit.ly/3tXVmr7
2022, November, 28, 09:55:00EGYPT LNG UP BY 14%
Egypt has two LNG export facilities -- the 7.2 million mt/year Shell-operated Idku facility and the smaller Eni-operated 5 million mt/year Damietta plant.
2022, November, 28, 09:50:00VIETNAM NEED COAL
Under this baseline scenario, coal would remain the largest source of energy in the country until 2030, with 11 new coal-fired power plants to be built, raising the coal-fired power capacity from over 21 GW in 2020 (nearly 24 GW in 2021) to 30 GW in 2025 and over 36 GW in 2030.
2022, November, 28, 09:45:00UAE CLEAN ENERGY
“The UAE could be a key player and deliver 25 percent of the production of the global low-carbon hydrogen market by 2030,” the report reads.
2022, November, 28, 09:44:00DISCUSSING LNG MARKET TRENDS AT LNGCON 2023
The closed-door International LNG Congress 2023 assembles top-level management and technical representatives of the LNG industry to discuss prevailing questions and present innovative solutions in Dusseldorf, Germany on March, 6-7, 2023.