SHELL INCOME $3 BLN
SHELL third quarter 2016 results
- Royal Dutch Shell's third quarter 2016 CCS earnings attributable to shareholders were $1.4 billion compared with a loss of $6.1 billion for the same quarter a year ago.
- Third quarter 2016 CCS earnings attributable to shareholders excluding identified items were $2.8 billion compared with $2.4 billion for the third quarter 2015, an increase of 18%.
- Compared with the third quarter 2015, CCS earnings attributable to shareholders excluding identified items benefited from increased production volumes mainly from BG assets, lower operating expenses more than offsetting the increase related to the consolidation of BG, and lower well write-offs. This was partly offset by the decline in oil, gas and LNG prices, and increased depreciation mainly resulting from the BG acquisition, and weaker refining industry conditions.
- Third quarter 2016 basic CCS earnings per share excluding identified items decreased by 8% versus the third quarter 2015.
- Cash flow from operating activities for the third quarter 2016 was $8.5 billion, which included favourable working capital movements of $0.7 billion.
- Total dividends distributed to shareholders in the quarter were $3.8 billion, of which $1.1 billion were settled by issuing 44.1 million A shares under the Scrip Dividend Programme.
- Gearing at the end of the third quarter 2016 was 29.2% versus 12.7% at the end of the third quarter 2015. This increase mainly reflects the impact of the acquisition of BG.
- A third quarter 2016 dividend has been announced of $0.47 per ordinary share and $0.94 per American Depositary Share ("ADS").
2021, December, 6, 12:39:00TRANSPORTATION OIL AND GAS CONGRESS, 21th-22th of February, 2022
Business and Technical Views On The Market At The Transportation Oil and Gas Congress 2022
2021, December, 6, 12:38:00LEARN THE LATEST GLOBAL LNG TRENDS WITH LNGCON 2022
The next edition of the International LNG Congress (LNGCON 2022) takes place in Dusseldorf, Germany on March 28-30, 2022. Covering the whole LNG value chain, the Congress brings together decision makers of the industry to tackle the most relevant issues such as the role of LNG in the transition towards zero-carbon shipping.
2021, December, 6, 12:37:00ENERGY WEEK CENTRAL ASIA & MONGOLIA 2022
To learn more, join the upcoming high-level international investment conference Energy Week Central Asia & Mongolia 2022, which will take place on 26-28th April in Tashkent.
2021, December, 6, 12:36:00WORLD GAS CONFERENCE 2022
The 28th World Gas Conference (WGC 2022) takes place in Daegu, the energy city of Korea in May 2022.
2021, December, 6, 12:35:00U.S. LNG CANCELLED $10 BLN
Pembina Pipeline Corp has officially cancelled its US$10bn Jordan Cove LNG terminal in Coos Bay, Oregon (United States) after the company failed to secure state-issued permits and authorizations from various Oregon state agencies.
2021, December, 6, 12:30:00BRITAIN'S WIND POWER 1.2 GW
The 3,600 MW Dogger Bank offshore wind project is developed in three 1,200 MW phases, by SSE, Equinor and Eni.
2021, December, 6, 12:25:00ДОХОДЫ РОССИИ +396,8 МЛРД.РУБ.
Ожидаемый объем дополнительных нефтегазовых доходов федерального бюджета, связанный с превышением фактически сложившейся цены на нефть над базовым уровнем, прогнозируется в декабре 2021 года в размере +396,8 млрд руб.