SHELL INCOME $3 BLN
SHELL third quarter 2016 results
- Royal Dutch Shell's third quarter 2016 CCS earnings attributable to shareholders were $1.4 billion compared with a loss of $6.1 billion for the same quarter a year ago.
- Third quarter 2016 CCS earnings attributable to shareholders excluding identified items were $2.8 billion compared with $2.4 billion for the third quarter 2015, an increase of 18%.
- Compared with the third quarter 2015, CCS earnings attributable to shareholders excluding identified items benefited from increased production volumes mainly from BG assets, lower operating expenses more than offsetting the increase related to the consolidation of BG, and lower well write-offs. This was partly offset by the decline in oil, gas and LNG prices, and increased depreciation mainly resulting from the BG acquisition, and weaker refining industry conditions.
- Third quarter 2016 basic CCS earnings per share excluding identified items decreased by 8% versus the third quarter 2015.
- Cash flow from operating activities for the third quarter 2016 was $8.5 billion, which included favourable working capital movements of $0.7 billion.
- Total dividends distributed to shareholders in the quarter were $3.8 billion, of which $1.1 billion were settled by issuing 44.1 million A shares under the Scrip Dividend Programme.
- Gearing at the end of the third quarter 2016 was 29.2% versus 12.7% at the end of the third quarter 2015. This increase mainly reflects the impact of the acquisition of BG.
- A third quarter 2016 dividend has been announced of $0.47 per ordinary share and $0.94 per American Depositary Share ("ADS").
2021, August, 4, 12:14:00HYDROGEN RUSSIA AND CIS, Moscow, 20-21 October 2021
International Conference and Exhibition ‘Hydrogen Russia and CIS’ brings together more than 200 senior executives of hydrogen production plants from Russia and the CIS
2021, August, 4, 12:13:00ИНВЕСТИЦИОННЫЕ ПРОЕКТЫ УГОЛЬНЫХ ПРЕДПРИЯТИЙ РОССИИ
Команда Восток Капитал подготовила отчет по инвестиционным проектам угольных предприятий России, в котором представлены: Проекты по строительству новых угольных шахт и обогатительных фабрик Проекты по реконструкции существующих угольных разрезов Проекты по строительству и реконструкции морских портов и сопутствующей инфраструктуры
2021, August, 4, 12:10:00AUSTRALIA'S SANTOS, OIL SEARCH MERGER A$21 BLN
Pro-forma market capitalisation of A$21 billion which would position the merged entity in the top-20 ASX-listed companies and the 20 largest global oil and gas companies
2021, August, 4, 12:05:00TC ENERGY NET INCOME $982 MLN
TC Energy Corporation (TSX, NYSE: TRP) (TC Energy or the Company) announced net income attributable to common shares for second quarter 2021 of $982 million or $1.00 per share compared to net income of $1.3 billion or $1.36 per share for the same period in 2020.
2021, August, 4, 12:00:00NOVATEK PROFIT RR 164.4 BLN
Profit attributable to shareholders of PAO NOVATEK increased to RR 99.3 billion (RR 33.07 per share) in the second quarter 2021 and to RR 164.4 billion (RR 54.76 per share) in the six months 2021 as compared to RR 41.6 billion and RR 10.9 billion, respectively, in the corresponding periods in 2020.
2021, August, 2, 12:45:00OIL PRICE: BELOW $75
Brent slid by 74 cents, or 1%, to $74.67 a barrel, WTI dropped 70 cents, or 1%, to $73.25 a barrel.
2021, August, 2, 12:40:00ЭНЕРГЕТИКА РОССИИ, ТУРЦИИ
Наиболее динамичной сферой сотрудничества России и Турции остаётся энергетическая отрасль.