SHELL INCOME DOWN 89%
First quarter 2016 summary of unaudited results
- Following completion of the acquisition on February 15, 2016, BG Group plc ("BG") has been consolidated within Royal Dutch Shell's results. For practical purposes, this includes February and March 2016, as the impact for the first half of February is deemed immaterial.
- Royal Dutch Shell's first quarter 2016 CCS earnings attributable to shareholders (see Note 3) were $0.8 billion compared with $4.8 billion for the same quarter a year ago.
- First quarter 2016 CCS earnings attributable to shareholders excluding identified items (see page 6) were $1.6 billion compared with $3.7 billion for the first quarter 2015, a decrease of 58%.
- Compared with the first quarter 2015, CCS earnings attributable to shareholders excluding identified items were impacted by the decline in oil, gas and LNG prices and weaker refining industry conditions. Earnings benefited from lower operating expenses, as steps taken by Shell to reduce costs more than offset the increase in operating expenses associated with BG.
- First quarter 2016 basic CCS earnings per share excluding identified items decreased by 63% versus the first quarter 2015.
- Cash flow from operating activities for the first quarter 2016 was $0.7 billion, which included negative working capital movements of $3.9 billion.
- Total dividends distributed to shareholders in the quarter were $3.7 billion, of which $1.5 billion were settled by issuing 65.7 million A shares under the Scrip Dividend Programme.
- Gearing at the end of the first quarter 2016 was 26.1% versus 12.4% at the end of the first quarter 2015. This increase mainly reflects the impact of the acquisition of BG.
- A first quarter 2016 dividend has been announced of $0.47 per ordinary share and $0.94 per American Depositary Share ("ADS").
2021, August, 4, 12:14:00HYDROGEN RUSSIA AND CIS, Moscow, 20-21 October 2021
International Conference and Exhibition ‘Hydrogen Russia and CIS’ brings together more than 200 senior executives of hydrogen production plants from Russia and the CIS
2021, August, 4, 12:13:00ИНВЕСТИЦИОННЫЕ ПРОЕКТЫ УГОЛЬНЫХ ПРЕДПРИЯТИЙ РОССИИ
Команда Восток Капитал подготовила отчет по инвестиционным проектам угольных предприятий России, в котором представлены: Проекты по строительству новых угольных шахт и обогатительных фабрик Проекты по реконструкции существующих угольных разрезов Проекты по строительству и реконструкции морских портов и сопутствующей инфраструктуры
2021, August, 4, 12:10:00AUSTRALIA'S SANTOS, OIL SEARCH MERGER A$21 BLN
Pro-forma market capitalisation of A$21 billion which would position the merged entity in the top-20 ASX-listed companies and the 20 largest global oil and gas companies
2021, August, 4, 12:05:00TC ENERGY NET INCOME $982 MLN
TC Energy Corporation (TSX, NYSE: TRP) (TC Energy or the Company) announced net income attributable to common shares for second quarter 2021 of $982 million or $1.00 per share compared to net income of $1.3 billion or $1.36 per share for the same period in 2020.
2021, August, 4, 12:00:00NOVATEK PROFIT RR 164.4 BLN
Profit attributable to shareholders of PAO NOVATEK increased to RR 99.3 billion (RR 33.07 per share) in the second quarter 2021 and to RR 164.4 billion (RR 54.76 per share) in the six months 2021 as compared to RR 41.6 billion and RR 10.9 billion, respectively, in the corresponding periods in 2020.
2021, August, 2, 12:45:00OIL PRICE: BELOW $75
Brent slid by 74 cents, or 1%, to $74.67 a barrel, WTI dropped 70 cents, or 1%, to $73.25 a barrel.
2021, August, 2, 12:40:00ЭНЕРГЕТИКА РОССИИ, ТУРЦИИ
Наиболее динамичной сферой сотрудничества России и Турции остаётся энергетическая отрасль.