U.S. RIGS UP 10
According to BAKER HUGHES:
- U.S. Rig Count is up 10 rigs from last week to 431, with oil rigs up 11 to 341, gas rigs down 1 to 89, and miscellaneous rigs unchanged at 1.
- U.S. Rig Count is down 431 rigs from last year's count of 862, with oil rigs down 299, gas rigs down 130, and miscellaneous rigs down 2.
- The U.S. Offshore Rig Count is 19, down 2 from last week, and down 10 rigs year over year.
- Canadian Rig Count is unchanged from last week at 76, with oil rigs down 1 to 35, gas rigs up 1 to 40, and miscellaneous rigs unchanged at 1.
- Canadian Rig Count is down 63 rigs from last year's count of 139, with oil rigs down 37, gas rigs down 27, and miscellaneous rigs up 1.
2022, July, 5, 12:09:006TH ANNUAL LNG SUMMIT USA
The 6th Edition of Wisdom’s Much Acclaimed Annual LNG Summit Will Be Held Live in Houston - PREPARING THE INDUSTRY FOR THE RISE IN DEMAND FOR LNG
2022, July, 5, 12:08:009TH INTERNATIONAL LNG CONGRESS LNGCON 2023
9th International LNG Congress (LNGCON 2023) 6-7 March, 2023 Link to the Congress website: https://bit.ly/3tXVmr7
2022, July, 5, 12:05:00GLOBAL NUCLEAR SMR STANDARDIZATION
Senior nuclear regulators and industry leaders met for the first time under the IAEA’s Nuclear Harmonization and Standardization Initiative (NHSI) on 23-24 June to discuss roadmaps to accelerate the safe and secure deployment of advanced nuclear reactors, with a particular focus on small modular reactors (SMRs).
2022, July, 5, 12:00:00RUSSIAN NUCLEAR FOR EGYPT
El-Dabaa - Egypt's first NPP - is to be built in the province of Matruh on the Mediterranean coast, about 300km north-west of Cairo.
2022, July, 5, 11:55:00STRONG OIL VOLATILITY
Last week we saw major volatility on the Oil tabs especially on the Bearish alignment,as the rangebound zones maintained within the Crude Oil WTI
2022, July, 5, 11:50:00RUSSIAN LNG CONTROL
The decree created a new Russian firm that will take over all rights and obligations of Sakhalin Energy Investment Corporation.
2022, July, 5, 11:45:00WORLDWIDE RIG COUNT UP 78 TO 1,706
The Worldwide Rig Count for May was 1,706, up 78 from the 1,628 counted in May 2022,and up 381 from the 1,325 counted in May 2021.