U.S. RIGS UP 10
According to BAKER HUGHES:
- U.S. Rig Count is up 10 rigs from last week to 431, with oil rigs up 11 to 341, gas rigs down 1 to 89, and miscellaneous rigs unchanged at 1.
- U.S. Rig Count is down 431 rigs from last year's count of 862, with oil rigs down 299, gas rigs down 130, and miscellaneous rigs down 2.
- The U.S. Offshore Rig Count is 19, down 2 from last week, and down 10 rigs year over year.
- Canadian Rig Count is unchanged from last week at 76, with oil rigs down 1 to 35, gas rigs up 1 to 40, and miscellaneous rigs unchanged at 1.
- Canadian Rig Count is down 63 rigs from last year's count of 139, with oil rigs down 37, gas rigs down 27, and miscellaneous rigs up 1.
2022, January, 20, 15:29:00ГИДРОЭНЕРГЕТИКА ЦЕНТРАЛЬНАЯ АЗИЯ И КАСПИЙ 2022, ВЫСТАВКА И КОНГРЕСС
Рады сообщить, что свое участие в 6-м ежегодном международном конгрессе и выставке «Гидроэнергетика Центральная Азия и Каспий 2022» (г. Душанбе, Таджикистан, 16-17 февраля) подтвердили уже более 150 руководителей ключевых энергетических компаний региона.
2022, January, 20, 15:28:00TRANSPORTATION OIL AND GAS CONGRESS, 21th-22th of February, 2022
Business and Technical Views On The Market At The Transportation Oil and Gas Congress 2022
2022, January, 20, 15:27:00LEARN THE LATEST GLOBAL LNG TRENDS WITH LNGCON 2022
The next edition of the International LNG Congress (LNGCON 2022) takes place in Dusseldorf, Germany on March 28-30, 2022. Covering the whole LNG value chain, the Congress brings together decision makers of the industry to tackle the most relevant issues such as the role of LNG in the transition towards zero-carbon shipping.
2022, January, 20, 15:26:00ENERGY WEEK CENTRAL ASIA & MONGOLIA 2022
To learn more, join the upcoming high-level international investment conference Energy Week Central Asia & Mongolia 2022, which will take place on 26-28th April in Tashkent.
2022, January, 20, 15:25:00WORLD GAS CONFERENCE 2022
The 28th World Gas Conference (WGC 2022) takes place in Daegu, the energy city of Korea in May 2022.
2022, January, 20, 15:24:00ARABIAN GREEN HYDROGEN $5 BLN
Engie plans to create a green hydrogen hub in the UAE and potentially other regions in a deal worth $5 billion, with the first 200 MW green hydrogen and ammonia project being developed in Abu Dhabi.
2022, January, 20, 15:20:00INDONESIA'S ELECTRICITY + 3 GW
In 2022, the country is expected to commission 2,950 MW of power capacity and to build 4,632 km of transmission lines.