U.S. RIGS UP 10
According to BAKER HUGHES:
- U.S. Rig Count is up 10 rigs from last week to 431, with oil rigs up 11 to 341, gas rigs down 1 to 89, and miscellaneous rigs unchanged at 1.
- U.S. Rig Count is down 431 rigs from last year's count of 862, with oil rigs down 299, gas rigs down 130, and miscellaneous rigs down 2.
- The U.S. Offshore Rig Count is 19, down 2 from last week, and down 10 rigs year over year.
- Canadian Rig Count is unchanged from last week at 76, with oil rigs down 1 to 35, gas rigs up 1 to 40, and miscellaneous rigs unchanged at 1.
- Canadian Rig Count is down 63 rigs from last year's count of 139, with oil rigs down 37, gas rigs down 27, and miscellaneous rigs up 1.
2021, September, 17, 11:47:00ENERGY TRANSITION TO CARBON NEUTRALITY AS A FACTOR OF UNPRECEDENTED ACCELERATION OF GLOBAL WARMING
The article reveals the reasons for the unprecedented acceleration of global warming, which was reported by the IPCC in the report "Climate Change 2021", offers proposals for their elimination, as well as for eliminating their consequences.
2021, September, 17, 11:45:00NO NUCLEAR FOR SPAIN
Under Spain's nuclear phase-out policy, its nuclear fleet is scheduled to shut down by 2035.
2021, September, 17, 11:40:00WIND ENERGY FOE CHILE 980 MW
The US$700m project, which is expected to generate 2 TWh/year, will include 140 turbines with a maximum power of 7 MW.
2021, September, 17, 11:35:00U.S. OIL INVENTORIES DOWN BY 6.4 MB TO 417.4 MB
U.S. commercial crude oil inventories decreased by 6.4 million barrels from the previous week to 417.4 million barrels.
2021, September, 16, 14:00:00OIL PRICE: ABOVE $75
Brent was up 11 cents, or 0.2%, to $75.57 a barrel, WTI was up 11 cents, or 0.2%, to $75.57 a barrel.
2021, September, 16, 13:50:00EUROPEAN CLIMATE ADAPTATION
Adaptation measures include flood prevention measures and renovating buildings to make them more resilient to extreme temperature. The changes required vary across the continent, but recent events have shown that climate change poses a threat to Europe’s cities.
2021, September, 16, 13:45:00GAS IS A KEY
Despite adaptations of new fuels and technologies to help achieve the net-zero goal, natural gas will continue to play a vital function for the foreseeable future.