U.S. RIGS UP 1
According to BAKER HUGHES:
- U.S. Rig Count is up 1 rig from last week to 463, with oil rigs up 3 to 374, gas rigs down 2 to 86, and miscellaneous rigs unchanged at 3.
- U.S. Rig Count is down 411 rigs from last year's count of 874, with oil rigs down 290, gas rigs down 123, and miscellaneous rigs up 2.
- The U.S. Offshore Rig Count is 19, unchanged from last week, and down 15 rigs year over year.
- Canadian Rig Count is up 17 rigs from last week to 119, with oil rigs up 12 to 60, gas rigs up 5 to 58, and miscellaneous rigs unchanged at 1.
- Canadian Rig Count is down 96 rigs from last year's count of 215, with oil rigs down 52, gas rigs down 45, and miscellaneous rigs up 1.
|United States Total||463||1||462||-411||874|
|Gulf Of Mexico||19||1||18||-15||34|
|U.S. Breakout Information||This Week||+/-||Last Week||+/-||Year Ago|
|Canada Breakout Information||This Week||+/-||Last Week||+/-||Year Ago|
|Major State Variances||This Week||+/-||Last Week||+/-||Year Ago|
|Major Basin Variances||This Week||+/-||Last Week||+/-||Year Ago|
|August, 15, 11:10:00|
|August, 15, 11:05:00|
|August, 15, 11:00:00|
|August, 15, 10:55:00|
|August, 15, 10:50:00|
|August, 15, 10:45:00|
WNN - Rusatom International Network - a subsidiary of Russian state nuclear corporation Rosatom - has signed a memorandum of understanding and cooperation with the Eurasian Development Bank (EDB). The memorandum provides for establishing common principles of bilateral cooperation with Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and other countries.
BLOOMBERG - The Norwegian government in June made its first deposit into its wealth fund since the end of 2015. Now that the economy is in full recovery and the labor market is tightening, winding down fiscal stimulus is a key priority in next year’s budget, the prime minister said in an interview in Arendal, on Norway’s southern coast.
PLATTS - A deal between Chinese companies and Alaska's state gas corporation to build the $43 billion Alaska LNG Project appears to be on scheduled despite the trade war brewing between the US and China.
REUTERS - Benchmark Brent crude oil LCOc1 was up 10 cents at $72.91 a barrel by 0930 GMT. U.S. light crude CLc1 was unchanged at $67.63 a barrel.