SCHRÖDER IS THE CHAIRMAN OF ROSNEFT
ROSNEFT - On September 29, Rosneft's Extraordinary General Shareholders' Meeting was held in St. Petersburg. Holders of 91.78% of the Company's shares took part in the meeting.
The Meeting approved the amendments to the Charter, increasing the number of the Board members from 9 to 11. The following members were elected to the new Board of Directors:
- Faisal M. Alsuwaidi - President of Research and Development at Qatar Foundation;
- Andrey Belousov - Aide to the President of the Russian Federation;
- Matthias Warnig, Executive Director of Nord Stream 2 AG (Switzerland), independent director;
- Oleg Viyugin - Professor of the Department of the Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "National Research University "High School of Economics", independent director;
- Ivan Glasenberg - Chief Executive Officer of Glencore International AG and Glencore plc.;
- Robert Dudley – President of BP Group;
- Guillermo Quintero – Member of Rosneft Board of Directors;
- Alexander Novak – Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation;
- Igor Sechin – Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Management Board of Rosneft;
- Donald Humphreys - Member of Rosneft Board of Directors, independent director;
- Gerhard Schröder - Chairman of the Shareholders' Committee of Nord Stream AG, independent director.
The Meeting also resolved to pay interim dividends, based on H1 2017 results, in the amount of 40.6 billion rubles (3 rubles 83 kopecks per share), which is 50% of Rosneft's IFRS net profit related to the Company's shareholders. Such decision was taken pursuant to the new dividend policy of Rosneft providing for the target level of dividend payment of no less than 50% of Rosneft's IFRS profit, and the target frequency of Rosneft dividend payment at least twice a year.
The book closing date for dividend payment is set on October 10, 2017. The dividends will be paid to the nominal shareholders and trustees no later than October 24, 2017, and to other shareholders registered in the Shareholders Register no later than November 15, 2017.
Following the results of the Board of Directors meeting that took place on September 29, 2017, Gerhard Schröder was elected as the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
|August, 15, 11:10:00|
|August, 15, 11:05:00|
|August, 15, 11:00:00|
|August, 15, 10:55:00|
|August, 15, 10:50:00|
|August, 15, 10:45:00|
WNN - Rusatom International Network - a subsidiary of Russian state nuclear corporation Rosatom - has signed a memorandum of understanding and cooperation with the Eurasian Development Bank (EDB). The memorandum provides for establishing common principles of bilateral cooperation with Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and other countries.
BLOOMBERG - The Norwegian government in June made its first deposit into its wealth fund since the end of 2015. Now that the economy is in full recovery and the labor market is tightening, winding down fiscal stimulus is a key priority in next year’s budget, the prime minister said in an interview in Arendal, on Norway’s southern coast.
PLATTS - A deal between Chinese companies and Alaska's state gas corporation to build the $43 billion Alaska LNG Project appears to be on scheduled despite the trade war brewing between the US and China.
REUTERS - Benchmark Brent crude oil LCOc1 was up 10 cents at $72.91 a barrel by 0930 GMT. U.S. light crude CLc1 was unchanged at $67.63 a barrel.