PETROBRAS NET INCOME R$ 4,765 MLN
PETROBRAS - Net Income of R$ 4,765 million in 1H-2017, compared to a loss of R$ 876 million in 1H-2016, as a result of:
- Increase of R$ 9,554 million in export revenues due to higher volume and oil prices;
- Gain of R$ 6,977 million due to the sale of participation in Nova Transportadora do Sudeste (NTS);
- Reduction of 68% in exploratory costs and 16% in sales, general and administrative expenses;
- Reduction of 7% in oil products sales in the domestic market and lower import expenses;
- Expenses with adherence to Tax Settlement Programs (R$ 6,234 million);
- Higher production taxes due to a higher oil price
- Provision for losses with receivables related to Vitória 10.000 drillship (R$ 818 million).
- Net income of 2Q-2017 remained in the same level in relation to 2Q-2016, reflecting the lower oil products margins, the reduction in the sales volume and the lower operating expenses.
- Rise of 6% of the Adjusted EBITDA* to R$ 44,348 million in 1H-2017, reflecting lower operational expenses and import costs. Adjusted EBITDA Margin* was 33% in 1H-2017
- In 1H-2017, Free Cash Flow* reached R$ 22,722 million, 70% higher than 1H-2016. This result reflects the combination of improvement in generation and reduction in investments. Free Cash Flow* in 2Q-2017 was positive for the ninth quarter in a row.
- Gross debt decreased 2%, from R$ 385,784 million as of December 31, 2016 to R$ 376,587 million and Net Debt* decreased 6%, from R$ 314,120 million as of December 31, 2016 to R$ 295,300 million as of June 30, 2017.
- In dollars, the decrease was of 7% (US$ 7,118 million) in Net Debt*, from US$ 96,381 million as of December 31, 2016 to US$ 89.263 million as of June 30, 2017. In addition, the liquidity management led to a weighted average maturity of outstanding debt to increase from 7.46 years as of December 31, 2016 to 7.88 years as of June 30, 2017.
- Reduction of the ratio between Net Debt* and LTM Adjusted EBITDA*, from 3.54 as of December 31, 2016 to 3.23 as of June 30, 2017. During the same period, Leverage* decreased from 55% to 53%.
- Petrobras employees as of June 30, 2017 were 63,152, a decrease of 18% compared to June 30, 2016, due to the voluntary separation incentive plan.
|August, 20, 14:30:00|
|August, 20, 14:25:00|
|August, 20, 14:20:00|
|August, 20, 14:15:00|
|August, 20, 14:10:00|
|August, 20, 14:05:00|
BAKER HUGHES A GE - U.S. Rig Count is unchanged at 1,057 rigs, with oil rigs unchanged at 869, gas rigs unchanged at 186, and miscellaneous rigs unchanged at 2. Canada Rig Count is up 3 rigs from last week to 212, with oil rigs up 1 to 141 and gas rigs up 2 to 71.
REUTERS - Brent crude oil futures LCOc1 were down 3 cents at $71.40 a barrel by 00229 GMT. U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude futures CLc1 dropped 1 cent to $65.45 a barrel.
МИНЭНЕРГО РОССИИ - «Если рассмотреть Конвенцию через призму энергетического сотрудничества прикаспийских государств, можно отметить, что она открывает большие перспективы для расширения и углубления взаимовыгодного сотрудничества в сфере ТЭК», - сказал глава российского энергетического ведомства.
WNA - Nuclear reactors generated a total of 2506 TWh of electricity in 2017, up from 2477 TWh in 2016. This is the fifth successive year that nuclear generation has risen, with output 160 TWh higher than in 2012.