MUBADALA PETROLEUM IN RUSSIA
MEOG - Mubadala Petroleum, Gazprom Neft and the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF, the Russian Federation's sovereign wealth fund) announced the establishment of a joint venture to develop oil fields in the Tomsk and Omsk regions of Western Siberia.
"One promising area for joint work here being developing technologies for the profitable development of pre-Jurassic hydrocarbon resources in the Tomsk Region," said Gazprim Neft PJSC CEO Alexander Dyukov. "We see Mubadala Petroleum and RDIF as strategic partners, and expect to deliver mutually beneficial results from combining our financial and technological resources."
Gazprom Neft also compeleted the sale of a 49 percent interest in Gazpromneft-Vostok, which operates 13 fields, to Mubadala Petroleum and RDIF. This leaves Gazprom Neft with 51 percent interest in the joint venture; Mubala Petroleum holds 44 percent equity, leaving RDIF with 5 percent equity.
"The acquisition of a 44-percent interest in the Gazpromneft-Vostok joint venture is another important step in Mubadala Petroleum's drive for sustainable and profitable growth, marking our entry into Russia and adding valuable oil production to our existing portfolio," said Dr. Bakheet Al Katheeri, Mubadala's CEO. "Partnering with Gazprom Neft, a leading Russian operator, and RDIF will not only provide us with significant co-investment opportunities, but will also further develop our own oil and gas expertise and capabilities, as well as exploration and production technologies."
|February, 18, 12:30:00|
|February, 18, 12:25:00|
|February, 18, 12:20:00|
|February, 18, 12:15:00|
|February, 18, 12:10:00|
|February, 18, 12:05:00|
ГАЗПРОМ - Как отметил по итогам переговоров Алексей Миллер, «строительство газопровода „Сила Сибири“ идет с опережением графика, „Газпром“ начнет поставки газа в Китай раньше намеченного срока — уже с 1 декабря 2019 года».
U.S. EIA - In December 2018, U.S. shale and tight plays produced about 65 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) of natural gas (70% of total U.S. dry gas production) and about 7 million barrels per day (b/d) of crude oil (60% of total U.S. oil production). A decade ago, in December 2008, shale gas and tight oil accounted for 16% of total U.S. gas production and about 12% of U.S. total crude oil production.
REUTERS - On Thursday, the regional price of crude was at a $1.10 a barrel premium to U.S. crude futures, the strongest in more than a year as companies including Parsley Energy, Pioneer Natural Resources, Goodrich Petroleum Corp have pared their exploration budgets, easing the constraints.
U.S. FRB - Industrial production decreased 0.6 percent in January after rising 0.1 percent in December.