SAUDI ARAMCO DIVIDEND - 2020: $75 BLN
SAUDI ARAMCO - Dividend Prioritisation Mechanism
• The Board has sole discretion to declare dividends, based on the dividend policy, financial performance and balance sheet
• The Board will declare an intention to distribute an annual base dividend of $75 Bn for 2020
• For the years 2020 to 2024, if annual dividends declared would have been less than $75 Bn, dividends to non-Government
shareholders are intended to be prioritised so that they receive their pro-rata share of a $75 Bn equivalent dividend
• In such case, the Government will receive the remaining amount of dividend
• Any differential in the dividend received by the Government due to prioritisation will not accrue or result in a liability to
• For avoidance of doubt, when dividends to shareholders are above $75 Bn, non-Government shareholders will receive their
pro-rata share of dividends
Log in to read the publication.
An authorized user gets access to four FREE publications per month.
You can also buy a full access to all publications of the site since January 2014.