Enter the email or login, that you used for registration.
If you do not remember your password, simply leave this field blank and you will receive a new, along with a link to activate.

Not registered yet?
Welcome!

2019-02-25 11:35:00

ADNOC INVESTMENT AGREEMENT $4 BLN

ADNOC INVESTMENT AGREEMENT $4 BLN

MEOG - The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) has signed a multi-billion-dollar midstream pipeline infrastructure partnership with KKR and BlackRock. Through a newly formed entity, ADNOC Oil Pipelines, ADNOC will lease its interest in 18 pipelines for a 23-year period. ADNOC received upfront proceeds of $4bn from the transaction, which is expected to close in Q3 2019.

Funds managed by BlackRock and KKR will form a consortium which will hold a total 40% in ADNOC Oil Pipelines, with ADNOC holding the remaining 60%. ADNOC will continue…

Log in to read the publication.

An authorized user gets access to four FREE publications per month.

You can also buy a full access to all publications of the site since January 2014.

Get full access:
Tags: ADNOC, INVESTMENT, UAE

Chronicle:

ADNOC INVESTMENT AGREEMENT $4 BLN
2019, March, 18, 13:00:00

U.S., RUSSIA SANCTIONS FOREVER

U.S. DT - the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) designated six Russian individuals and eight entities in response to Russia’s continued and ongoing aggression in Ukraine.

ADNOC INVESTMENT AGREEMENT $4 BLN
2019, March, 18, 12:55:00

SHAKY INDIA'S LNG

India’s demand for liquefied natural gas (LNG) is set to rise by about 10 percent this year even as the country adds import capacity at a faster clip, because infrastructure constraints keep gas from getting to consumers and hinder growth rates.

ADNOC INVESTMENT AGREEMENT $4 BLN
2019, March, 18, 12:50:00

РУССКИЙ ГАЗ ДЛЯ ФРАНЦИИ

По итогам 2018 года «Газпром» увеличил экспорт газа в республику на 5,4% по сравнению с 2017 годом — до 12,9 млрд куб. м. В начале 2019 года рост продолжается: с 1 января по 14 марта, по предварительным данным, объем экспорта составил 2,5 млрд куб. м, что на 1,9% больше, чем за аналогичный период 2018 года.

ADNOC INVESTMENT AGREEMENT $4 BLN
2019, March, 18, 12:45:00

UAE RENEWABLE ENERGY

Abu Dhabi is one of the most important examples of a city that is creatively seeking to strengthen its renewable energy sector.

All Publications »