RUS | ENG | All
Enter the email or login, that you used for registration.
If you do not remember your password, simply leave this field blank and you will receive a new, along with a link to activate.

Not registered yet?
Welcome!

2019-03-29 11:30:00

SAUDI ARAMCO PAYS $69.1 BLN

SAUDI ARAMCO PAYS $69.1 BLN

MEOG - Saudi Aramco announced the signing of a share purchase agreement to acquire a 70% majority stake in Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) from the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia, in a private transaction for $69.1bn. The remaining 30% publicly traded shares in SABIC are not part of the transaction, and Saudi Aramco has no plans to acquire these remaining shares. The transaction is subject to certain closing conditions, including regulatory approvals.

Headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, SABIC has global operations…

Log in to read the publication.

An authorized user gets access to four FREE publications per month.

You can also buy a full access to all publications of the site since January 2014.

Get full access:

Earlier:

SAUDI ARAMCO PAYS $69.1 BLN
2019, March, 27, 11:50:00
SAUDI'S OIL FOR CHINA UP 28.5%
China's crude oil imports from Saudi Arabia surged 28.5% year on year to 1.56 million b/d in February, surpassing Russia to become the top crude supplier in the month, latest data from the General Administration of Customs showed.
SAUDI ARAMCO PAYS $69.1 BLN
2019, March, 27, 11:40:00
SAUDI ARAMCO NEED $150 BLN
Aramco’s gas expansion strategy needs $150 billion of investment over the next decade as the company plans to increase output and later become a gas exporter, Nasser had said in November.
SAUDI ARAMCO PAYS $69.1 BLN
2019, March, 22, 10:15:00
SAUDI'S OIL WILL DOWN
Saudi Arabia will supply its clients with significantly less oil than they requested in April, extending deeper-than-agreed oil production cuts into a second month, a Saudi official familiar with the policy said.
SAUDI ARAMCO PAYS $69.1 BLN
2019, March, 20, 10:00:00
SAUDI ARABIA INVESTMENT $23 BLN
Saudi Arabia said on Tuesday it would spend 86 billion riyals ($23 billion) to boost the quality of life in the capital Riyadh, increasing green space and recreational areas and installing 1,000 works of art across the city.
SAUDI ARAMCO PAYS $69.1 BLN
2019, March, 13, 11:10:00
SAUDIS INVESTMENT FOR INDIA
India is seeking investment from Saudi Arabia to build emergency crude reserves that will act as a buffer against volatility in oil prices and supply disruptions for the third-largest oil consumer.
All Publications »
Tags: SAUDI, ARAMCO, SABIC
Chronicle:
SAUDI ARAMCO PAYS $69.1 BLN
2019, August, 19, 11:20:00
CHINA'S GREEN INVESTMENT $1 BLN
Chinese financial institutions provided at least $1 billion in “green” financing to coal-related projects in the first half of this year, a review of financial data showed, with fossil fuels still playing a major role in Beijing’s energy strategy.
SAUDI ARAMCO PAYS $69.1 BLN
2019, August, 19, 11:15:00
U.S. RIGS UP 1 TO 935
U.S. Rig Count is up 1 rig from last week to 935, with oil rigs up 6 to 770, gas rigs down 4 to 165, and miscellaneous rigs down 1 to 0. Canada Rig Count is up 2 rigs from last week to 142, with oil rigs up 7 to 101 and gas rigs down 5 to 41.
SAUDI ARAMCO PAYS $69.1 BLN
2019, August, 16, 10:50:00
OIL PRICE: NEAR $59
Brent was up 52 cents, or 0.9%, at $58.75 a barrel , U.S. crude was up 65 cents, or 1.2%, at $55.12 a barrel
SAUDI ARAMCO PAYS $69.1 BLN
2019, August, 16, 10:35:00
U.S., RUSSIA SANCTIONS AGAIN
The US is set to impose sanctions on Rosneft if it continues to trade crude oil and fuel with Venezuela's PDVSA in exchange for debt repayments and stakes in joint venture projects in the South American nation,
SAUDI ARAMCO PAYS $69.1 BLN
2019, August, 16, 10:30:00
ZOHR GAS OUTPUT UP TO 11.3 BCM
In H1 2019, the production on the Zohr field amounted to 11.3 bcm of gas, which is 3.6 times more than in the same period last year.
SAUDI ARAMCO PAYS $69.1 BLN
2019, August, 16, 10:25:00
U.S. GAS PRODUCTION UP
U.S. natural gas production continued to increase in August despite relatively low natural gas spot prices
SAUDI ARAMCO PAYS $69.1 BLN
2019, August, 16, 10:20:00
U.S. OIL INVENTORIES 440.5 BBL
At 440.5 million bbl, US crude oil inventories are 3% above the 5-year average for this time of year
All Publications »