MINING OF RUSSIA
Mining of Russia 2020 brings together more than 200 senior executives of the key mining companies from Russia and the CIS
Name: International Conference & Onsite visit Mining of Russia 2020
Date: 3 - 4 September 2020, Kursk, Russia
Organizer: Vostock Capital
Professional international platform which will unite 200+ senior executives of the leading mining companies from Russia: CEOs, CTOs, project initiators; government officials, dedicated regulators, licensors, developers, manufacturers and suppliers of machinery and services; engineering, design and construction companies. The event is devoted to sharing experiences between the key mining companies, discussion of major investment projects for construction and modernization of mining and processing plants, development of new deposits, as well as to opportunities to boost productivity of existing mining plants.
- 150+ senior executives of the key mining companies from Russia and the CIS, investors, project initiators, CTOs, government officials and regulators, leading engineering companies of the industry
- Onsite visit to Mikhailovsky GOK (Metalloinvest)
- 25+ flagship investment projects of the mining industry from Russia and the CIS. Construction of GOKs (Mining and Processing Plants), modernization, capacity expansion, and development of new deposits
- Special focus: discussion for CTOs. How to optimize production processes? Ask your question to CTOs!
- 30+ hours of business and informal networking: pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings, gala dinner, business lunches, coffee-breaks, interactive discussions, and a lot more
- Roadshow, exhibition of the leading manufacturers of innovative equipment for mining industry – showcase your engineering know-hows to the leading mining companies from Russia and the CIS!
Contact person: Elizaveta Smirnova, Project Producer
Tel: +44 207 394 3090
Log in to read the publication.
An authorized user gets access to four FREE publications per month.
You can also buy a full access to all publications of the site since January 2014.