OIL & GAS: THE RETURN OF EQUITY 6%
U.S. EIA - Financial Review of the Global Oil and Natural Gas Industry: 2019
- Brent crude oil daily average prices were $64.16 per barrel in 2019—11% lower than 2018 levels
- The 102 companies analyzed in this study increased their combined liquids and natural gas production 2% from 2018 to 2019
- Proved reserves additions in 2019 were about the same as the 2010–18 annual average
- Finding plus lifting costs increased 13% from 2018 to 2019
- Capital expenditure and cash from operations decreased $4 billion and $56 billion, respectively, from 2018 to 2019
- The return on equity for energy companies and U.S. manufacturing decreased to 6% and 13%, respectively, in 2019
Log in to read the publication.
An authorized user gets access to four FREE publications per month.
You can also buy a full access to all publications of the site since January 2014.